Creation of guest post by reactions.

Another attempt inspired by a successful post by contributory reaction on thread. Friends please respond to the prompt by imagining yourself in the situation and real or imaginary reaction of your life partner. If you do not have you can just imagine the situation and give in your reaction. These reactions will form a blogpost with your gravataars and your blog links at my blog. Prompt: you ask your wife to stand on your chest while you are lying down like the actor Rajendra kumar vaijyanthmala saga in old film Ganwaar, and you will adorn her leg with a silver payal.
Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Addition
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Reaction from my soulmate was in her own words, " aap ta maariye jaaiyega, humani aisan risk kabhu na leb." ( you will die old man, I cannot risk it.) there went all the romantic thoughts down the drain.
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

You mean to write us about her reaction on this proposal? Or ours too? [Confused]

Individual reactions to the prompt and of your partner as well. It can be real or contemplated imaginary one.
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

on a lighter note...

Jiski biwi moti.....

uski toh chatni ban jayegi :))

Well, that's a dilemma of sorts but still it has it's charms
Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Here's our reaction:-

Me: Baby, I was thinking if we could play the Kali-Shiva posture... may be we could put a snap of it in FB/Twitter and ****tease other couples... Just an idea though...

She: You always boasted of your being a non-narcissist... so basically you're an exhibitionist? Err.. there's a pervert in you... who knows after few more days you'll play on me with your idea of inviting couples!

Me: I only tried to be romantic... for a change honey... please... can we?

She: Ok I'll give you one, now stop this drama.

Me: [WoW Pramod's idea did the trick!]

Hehehe, great. Thanks bro. Lets wait for more reactions to build a nice post.

LockSign in to reply to this thread