any blogger need technical help??

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Any blogger need technical help, comment on my blog businessvartha. we are there to help you, Blog Repair, blogmaintenance.....

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Deepak
Deepak
from Palakkad
14 years ago

i need a help. I dunno if u can..jus cheeck my blog

www.d-bucks.blogspot.com

like wordpress can i display a brief about my posts..instead of complete post itself??

any widget for tat..i noe tat some templates offer tat kinda thing..but with my present template can I do anything?

Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Deepak, you may use your FeedBurner account for that. You can design that feedburner into a small widget that shows your recent posts, with small descriptions.

Just login to your Feedburner account. cLICK ON YOUR BLOG NAME. THEN CLICK ON PUBLICIZE, CLICK ON BUZZBOOST AND CONFIGURE AS PER YOUR NEED. USE AS A WIDGET BY COPYING THE CODE .hope this will work for you. Still, have any doubt, then please let me know, I will explain some ways to develop a widget for u.

Hope that you will vivit my blogs and put your valuable comments on latest articles

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Deepak, we are trying that, will contact you soon

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Deepak, you may use your FeedBurner account for that. You can design that feedburner into a small widget that shows your recent posts, with small descriptions.

Just login to your Feedburner account. cLICK ON YOUR BLOG NAME. THEN CLICK ON PUBLICIZE, CLICK ON BUZZBOOST AND CONFIGURE AS PER YOUR NEED. USE AS A WIDGET BY COPYING THE CODE .hope this will work for you. Still, have any doubt, then please let me know, I will explain some ways to develop a widget for u.

Hope that you will vivit my blogs and put your valuable comments on latest articles

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

i need some technical help regarding the following issues

1) on my blog, the header above the title contains a blogadda logo and a search bar. they dont fall in the same line and come one below the other. can someone resolve this?

2) i want to know how to add the indiblogger widget which enables my topics to come on the forum.

thanks a lot.

Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Aditya..I visited your blog. Nice one. I saw the question you asked.

1. The logoscript may be java and the search bar will be Html. So both will not lay on smae area. Just check it out and let me know.

2. Login to your indiblogger account, Go to Addons, Select Our widgets. Now you can see the desired widget that shows your activities in forum. Then copy the code near to that.

Now login to your blogger account. Go to "Layout", then "add a widget", then select "HTML/Javascript" then , paste the Copied code into that and Save. Now u can see that Forum widget appeared on your blog. If you want to change the place of that, Login again and drag the widget to desired place 

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

thanks, i figured that out a while back.

i stil have one more issue though. in my blog description, if i type any more text, it crosses the title line and overlaps the body post area. can this be rectified?

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

can someone help?

i really need a few issues to sort out.

Reeta.P
Reeta.P
from Delhi
14 years ago

Dear, please try another Face foob badge that have that Networked blogs follower badge, like the one I gave in my blog. Look right sidebardown section . It will work for u.

Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

thanks a lot !

LockSign in to reply to this thread