Wordads vs adsense How to Monetize my WP.com blog.

Nagaraj
Nagaraj
from Tirupati
9 years ago

Here is my problem my blog is hosted in WP.com. Following are my stats

Nov - 2 K,  Dec - 29 K,  Jan - 51 K,  Feb - 168 K, March - 96K, I do expect another 40k views this month.

Nearly 50% of the views are from Mobile. Viewers are mostly Public Sector Bank Employees.  Each post is attracting nearly 20 to 30 K views. They do visit for a specific information read the post and leave. 

I understand that with Adsense they have to click the ad's.  But I doubt that my viewers will do that because my viewers are limited and they do revisit my blog whenever there is a post, so I have applied for wordads(they do pay for CPM) and the same is yet to be approved. But recently one of my friend blogger has offered me his Adsense code ( he requested for a 50% ) and advised me to shift to WP.org.  

With 100 k views per month which is better.  Further how much it will cost me if I shift to WP.org sometimes my posts attracts 10K views per hour I don't know how much I have to pay for hosting charges for it.

With the above information which one is better wordads or adsense.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

But recently one of my friend blogger has offered me his Adsense code ( he requested for a 50% ) and advised me to shift to WP.org.  

Why don't you apply for adsense. Then, you will have 100% of the earnings with you only. No need to give 50% to someone else. Wink

And with 1 lakh views per month, I think a starting level hosting package which costs around 10$ per month will be sufficient.

Nagaraj
Nagaraj
from Tirupati
9 years ago

What will be the CTR for regular viewers. What will be the approx income from adsense for 1 lakh views per month. ( 50% views are from Mobile )

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Search on google for 'adsense cpm' and 'adsense ctr'. You will find some posts that give you an idea of how much you can earn.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

If your site/blog has good numbers of quality posts and getting enough organic traffic daily then Google will approve your Adsense a/c without any issue. So, try it for Adsense only. Make sure, your site has author's / webmaster's profile which many sites lack of it and directly rejected application by Google. All the best.

LockSign in to reply to this thread