Do you read before going to sleep?

Sugandha Gupta
Sugandha Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

If yes, share your book and reviews here!!!

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Alistair MaClean never fails... James Rollins is good, and Lee Child is good light reading. For some spooky, thought provoking stuff it's always Dean koontz and Stephen King. Smile

Sugandha Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

wow ...Thats intresting ... thanks!!!

Stephen KIng is awesome ... one of my favorites too!!!

Reema Sahay
Reema Sahay
from Pune
14 years ago

Definitely, amongst books it can be anything depending on which genre I am currently fascinated with Shashi Deshpande for heavy stuff, Sophie Kinsella for my dose of chiklit and frankly don't have any favourites. I'm also a devout follower of FEMINA, BBC GOOD HOMES and PEOPLE!

Sugandha Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

Sophiee is awesome .... jus awesome....

n oso I still love to read ...

chicken soup for girlie girlie thingy ... its so much fun !!!

Rahi Vidya
Rahi Vidya
from Delhi
14 years ago

i started off with using books to induce sleep. that was when i had just started reading novels. but later as i grew interest, i would read until father would have to start shouting. i remember only two books kept me awake all night. one was Mario Puzo's Godfather and another was a hindi novel by Manu Sharma, Abhishapt Katha. Now I am not able to follow the routine since have to wake up early..

Sugandha Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

hey yeah... I remember my experience of gpd father... its magical... how tht book can make u glued frm page !...  about Abhishapt Katha... I think I shud check out this one :P

Sugandha Gupta
Sugandha Gupta
from Delhi
14 years ago

hey wow

thts such a nice escription... evn i wanna read it nw :)

Vijay Rajamani
Vijay Rajamani
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I generally read non-fiction. The most recent one i liked was "Escape from cubicle Nation" by Pamela Slim.

Currently I am reading "The Girl with Dragon Tatoo" by Stieg Larsson. It's a fascinating novel and an International best selling one too.

It's about the disappearance of a girl from one of the wealthiest Swedish families and the investigation that follows it.  It's gripping and engaging. Check it out!!

leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

i read online

LockSign in to reply to this thread