Anyone aware of fishermans black net technique ? Worked great for me.

If you can’t find people for your site find people and catch them from their den. I use fisherman’s black net technique. Since no one has yet named it I named it so technically there is no such term so far. By the way what is fisherman’s black net? It is the technique in engaging an active session to a new discussion which is the topic of your article or site and building curiosity in the discussion and leading the viewers to click on the link (caught the fish!).This in the other hand can also bring more user engagement. Quora.com is a very good place to drive traffic in huge loads. When I say huge loads I mean in real loads but again that purely depends on how you use fisherman’s black net technique. There are times when Quora and similar sources where the prime source of traffic.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Though I doubt this thread to be an attempted SSP, I'd like to suggest you to show some respect to your visitors by not calling them fish. They are anything but fish.

How I put it this way, what do you call SEO then? SEO by its nature is black hat. Take Google search results and I will show you manipulated keywors stuffed articles there. And you get to choose what you do with the fish. Fry it, eat it or pet it. Please understand the scenarios and the examples placed instead of placing rhetorical statements.

LockSign in to reply to this thread