Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url?

Naina Jerath
Naina Jerath
from Alwar
8 years ago

From the last 1month, I am unable to submit any post to indivine from my blog TechBonza. The blog URL is-  http://techbonza.com/

The posts are working absolutely fine but when I try to submit them on indivine it gives the following error message -

Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url?

I have raised a support ticket and even tried to reach out indiblogger technical support through email and tel provided on their contact page but no progress. Tried on twitter also. Still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Problem must be in feeds. Feedburner not detecting your feeds. You have to check template. Email at indi@indiblogger.in
Naina Jerath
from Alwar
8 years ago

Hi.. Thanks for looking into the issue. I have checked feedburner and feeds are working fine http://feeds.feedburner.com/techbonza . Am I missing something? Please let me know.

It is not being detected by indie severs, so there must be some template issue. Email for guidance i gave above. This issue may be at their end.
Naina Jerath
Naina Jerath
from Alwar
8 years ago

I have already  raised a support ticket and even tried to reach out indiblogger technical support through email and tel provided on their contact page but no progress. Tried on twitter also. Still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Do you have any security plugins installed? They might be causing the problem.

Naina Jerath
Naina Jerath
from Alwar
8 years ago

Yes I have made few changes to my blog. I have added a new user with the author role.Also added Jetpack, Akismet , Yoast plugin and BB press plugin. But now I have disabled and deleted all these plugins and even deleted the user too. Still no luck. Getting the same error. Please help.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Usually, you get such errors when the IB server is denied access to your blog by security plugins. Since, disabling all plugins didn't help, only R can rescue you.Embarassed

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I tagged both IB and Renie on twitter, a couple of days back, asking if they could help but no response. Frown

LockSign in to reply to this thread