Issue with adsense

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Hi,

I had enabled google adsense in my blog some 6 months back. But im not receiving any payment , when i checked i found that the account id and client id/pub id was something else, of which i have no clue. The user info even shows someone with DOB 1969 ( i was not even born then)

Can anyone help me how do i get to change the adsense account or contact somebody on this

many thanks in advance

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Did you ever log into your ad sense account at a public place - say a cafe or somewhere else and had forgotten to logout? Someone probably changed the profile details. 

You can either change the profile details in your current ad sense account (log into your ad sense a/c, then click on the "wheel like symbol" on the top-right, just beside your email id. Now click on "Settings". Then on the "Personal Settings" page, do you see your name or someone else's? You make make changes if you wish to on this page. 

Then on the last option "Site Management", check whether your blog's url is mentioned under the tab "Owned" (it should be because you had already enabled ad sense for your blog). If not, then add your blog's url in the given box and save.

Then go back to the home page and click on "payments" on the right. Choose the 3rd option - "payment settings". There you will be asked to add your payment mode - whether wire transfer to your bank or through cheques. (Wire transfer is simple and takes about a week for the money to get transferred to your bank a/c). 

On the "payment settings" page, you can then enter in your bank a/c holder's name, a/c no, IFSC code of that branch of your bank, its SWIFT code (you will have to contact your bank to know it if you aren't able to find it from the internet. I will suggest you to not take a chance and better collect the info from your bank) and save it.

Now after you have made all these changes, log out and then change the password of that same google account (your gmail passwrd will also change with it simultaneously), so as to foil anyone's attempt to get into your ad sense /ac. 

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Hi Amit,

I logged into my adsense account. But  i couldnt see any wheel like symbol as you told . I see only below content in the page

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account.

Since our AdSense Program Policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your application at this time.

I have an existing AdSense account but can’t access it: Please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter.

I need more than one AdSense account: Please see this help article for more guidance on having multiple accounts.

I want to add nivedhitha.rajavelu@gmail.com as an additional log-in to my existing AdSense account: Please follow these steps.

1. Sign in to the AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense. // I signed in here
  2. On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar. // There is no home tab or account settings
  3. On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
  4. Under 'Users with sign-in access', enter nivedhitha.rajavelu@gmail.com and click 'Invite'.
For additional resources, please visit this page in our Help Center. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes, since as per their policy, you can't have more than one ad sense account. So either you will have to first delete this ad sense a/c and apply for a new one with a different email id. Or else make changes to the current ad sense a/c if you are able to log into it.

Are you able to log into your current Google Ad sense a/c (the one that you had created 6 months back)? If so, then log into that a/c and make changes. Wait, I am attaching here the screenshot of that wheel symbol -

http://i.imgur.com/HXBMRb8.jpg

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

This is the one that the ad sense help article was talking about : Access and authorization' section on the settings page. http://i.imgur.com/R3LWGL8.jpg

Upon clicking that, you will see options like this - http://i.imgur.com/are8smN.jpg 

LockSign in to reply to this thread