My facebook is changed to Chinese .. HELP!!!

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

んが「いいね!」と言っています。 This is how my friends updates look like and all the damn menus ... need some help in figuring our how to change the language .. I dont even know what the menus are ,... Its not like Facebook is some simple application to go figure it out.. Heck .. 100 nillion settings!

i dont remember having anything to do with changing it either

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Lol! Anoop, since you're my friend, I'll give you this advice - learn how to eat with chopsticks. Laughing

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

lol.. i hope tht helped himTongue out

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

you remember the black Mamba from Kill bill? I will poke ur eyes out with the chopsticks he he

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey Anoop i hop u hv figured it by now or else heres the solution..

Ofcourse u cant read all the labels as they must be in chinese, so use my left-right directions for choosing the right one..

On top left thr mst b search field.

Now second on left to it is Settings drop down menu.

the top option on this menu is Account Settings.

When you click it, a page of 'My Account' opens.

Now it has a tool bar with 6 options in all. The second fom right corner is LANGUAGE.

Click it and the option for setting Primary Language will come Laughing

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

dude thanks man!! trying it out now!

Aneet D N
Aneet D N
from Houghton
14 years ago

Scary **** man!

K.Ramesh
K.Ramesh
from Bangalore, India
14 years ago

That isn't Chinese, but if it was, it would mean Anoop is the handsomest dude in the world !

It was incidentally from a piao liang nu hai (now that's really Chinese)

Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Ha ha ha! A fresh injection of humor first thing in the morning! LOL! For what its worth I would like to think its Chinese.. I mean people in Korea found me attractive because of my big nose and big eyes! (not joking he he).. As soon as I was back in India people mistook me for a wolf!.. "what big nose you have Grandma?" ..

That settles it.. Am going to the orients!.. you got room in ur pad in China dude? he he

Rakesh Vanamali
Rakesh Vanamali
from Ooty
14 years ago

I'm not sure if this is due to internal updates, as much as it due to a curious user clicking on spam links sent out using FB!!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread