Issues with IndiOne

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hi IB team, I have worked on a few IndiOne projects in the past few months. I had a couple of issues that I wanted to sort out since I think there is some kind of internal ranking associated with IndiOne.

1. I received an email about "IndiOne Project Elapsed" (Ammonia Free Hair Colors for Men). The issue is that I did not receive any intimation about getting shortlisted for the project through email or SMS. I sent an email when I received the email about elapsed but I am yet to receive a reply.

2. I received an email about getting Shortlisted for a project (Best Talcum Powder for Men and Women). Either due to screen freeze or some other unknown issue, the project got "Declined". I have no idea how it happened but I tried replying to the SMS alert or email. I have no idea how to resolve this.

Please look into the matter and guide me.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi Ritu, Could you pls raise a ticket on this.

From what i can gather it seems like you missed the deadline and hence couldnt accept the link.

the general process is that: you will recive an invite for such campaigns and you will have to click on the "accept" link if interested. If you dont you will not be in the appication pool. once this is done, if you are shortlisted youy get an email where you have to confirm whether you will be taking the campaign up. If this is not done then the system will choose the next blogger in the queue.

If this doesnt answer your concern please do raise a ticket

Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Thanks Anoop. I did not receive an email for the project #1. I only received the email informing me that it "Elapsed".

For Project #2, I clicked on "Accept". No idea how it got declined.

LockSign in to reply to this thread