Guest posts welcome on my Lifestyle blog

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
3 years ago

Hey fellow bloggers,

I am accepting guest posts on my lifestyle blog www.vslittleworld.com. 

Site Stats - DA =25 / PA= 33 

Please check details below and email me if interested with toipcs/post titles - 

You can submit guest post on my blog www.vslittleworld.com. For free guest post, the article must be 800+ words on the following blog niche with minimum 2 relevant photos - Recipes, Fashion, Beauty, Parenting, Travel, Hotel Review, Product Review, Health. Only 1 do-follow link per article allowed. You have to promote our Blog on your website as well as on your Social Media platforms.

A small post about our blog on your website. Social share on your social media platforms, you may simply post 1 Tweet, 1 Instagram post and 1 Facebook post only, writing just one line about our Blog.We only accept good written, plagiarism-free posts from valid bloggers, if interested send your name, blog link, subject of your article at vidya@vslittleworld.com. Please note we will check your submitted post for plagiarism, grammar, and only approved posts will be published.Free guest posts are only for fellow bloggers and not for companies and any promotions. For paid posts email details and we will discuss.Regards,Vidya

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Gaurav Pal
Gaurav Pal
from Noida
3 years ago

Hi Vidya,I have  cake recipe content with me and it is amazingly written with perfect Images.

LockSign in to reply to this thread