Blogs with Social Networking Funda !!!

Amit Surana
Amit Surana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Hey all,

There are many different Blog providers (blogger, wordpress, bla bla).

Offlate this 'Social Networking' thingy is catching up and there had been phenomenon increase in number of people coming online.

So what features you think a Blog Provider should give you to become more socially-networked to your friends and more strangers !!!

For example:

- I would like blogger to include something like twitter. This will make me post micro blogs too.

- I would like all providers to integrate some common functionality that will let me integrate WP and Blogger say adding gtalk feature in WP.

Come on ppl, put over your ideas of getting more socially-networked via Blogs rather than just posting, earning, comments, visitors,etc..

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Amit Surana
Amit Surana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Good idea !!!

You mean to say linking all tech, gossips etc kind of blogs.. Basically categorizing stuffs based on contents... hmm

I like it. People visiting ur blog ll like to read more on same topics. :)

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

May be widget to display posts on same topic may be. For example, when I write about Mumbai terror, this widget could actually display few other posts on the same topic that I might like to read. 

Amit Surana
Amit Surana
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@Zeon

I believe, Anwin too had same idea.

To put Simply, When you have a blog article, something-like-google-adsense should display appropriate blogs related to ur contents :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

That's a good idea. Most blogs have "related posts" but from the same blog. Related posts from other blogs - nice one!

LockSign in to reply to this thread