Page Rank - Do You think this number is Important?

Khalyanhraman.SR
Khalyanhraman.SR
from Chennai
14 years ago

will the PR(Page Rank) be calculated from 0 for a web page everytime google updates it?

Will the PR of a webpage decrease to 0 ?

What is it this number all about ? and what's urs ?????

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Link deleted
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

I do believe that in most cases Pagerank is a good indicator of a page's value.... beggars can't be choosers, it's the bext option we have!

Whether the previous pagerank value has an effect during an update is open to debate - but I believe that it does make a difference!

ARJUN MS
from Angadipuram
14 years ago

Its right.

Ranks are just numbers.

Only a reader can give a rank to a blog.

Taste varies from reader to reader so i dont think page ranks are so important.

Abhilash SR
Abhilash SR
from Trivandrum
14 years ago

Page Rank is one factor that detrmines how relevent is your web page to the topic the user searches using   a search engine.

Its an algorith used by google search engine . It depends on lot of factors

http://www.universalscraps.blogspot.com/

Anil Kant
Anil Kant
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Yes

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
PageRank. Its the most talked about thing among bloggers. Frankly speaking, i have never guessed the relevance of the page content by looking at page rank. In that sense, it is'nt important. But i have observed that after my blog got ranked, my search results are better that earlier. I get 69% of my blog visitors coming via search engine.
kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
14 years ago

In any field numbers are used as a tool to keep the rat race alive (don't get fooled by terms like healthy competition there is no such ghost).If you want to earn big bucks from your blog then PR should be the most important number in your life.Else if your blogging for fun and to speak your heart then don't bother about it.

http://www.iluvmyfamily.co.cc/blog/

LockSign in to reply to this thread