How many of you use blogs as a stress buster?

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I just wanted to know how many of you rant and rave on your blogs and then feel good as you have let out some frustration?Smile

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Yea, sometimes. I even had a blog especially for it Wink. All my rants used to go there. 

Also, earlier in one of the companies we used to work, we had a common blog which 4 of us used to update regularly about whats happening in the office. That was fun. 

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Yeah! a blog can be good stress-buster! especially when you are stuck with studies&assignments such as in engineering!

There are times when we feel we wanna shout aloud soemthing!

I have one whole blog especially for this. But it's under cover though! Open only to specific persons!

Divyan
Divyan
from Chennai
15 years ago
I do. I am not a very verbal person and sometimes there is so much that i want to express but i am not able to. I have realized that i can express myself a lot better through blogs. It gives me the sense of satisfaction that a lot of people have heard what i wanted to say. There have been instances when I have written something in frustration, and taken it off after it had served the purpose.
Tariq
Tariq
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Next time if you guys need to let out some frustration or want to rant somewhere, feel free to do it on my blog.

Atleast that way ill get some comments.Laughing

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@Tariq - The next time I'm really angry and frustrated, I'm heading to your blog Wink.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I never blog when I am stressed. It is a sureshot recipe for a badly written blog. Unless your blog is called something like blogging-under-stress.

News, Views & Serendipity

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Tariq - lol!

I know one blogger who loves to rant on his blog - check out his take on the Mumbai attacks and Reliance broadband.

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@Renie - Ha ha ha... Mystical Reasonings!

Balaganesh
Balaganesh
from Chennai
15 years ago

blogging is a very effective stress buster and it works for me...

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ everyone : I remember in college when one of my friends used to get very stressed  while studying.. so he used to write so much in a book like an imposition "hum hai kamyab , ek din" etc LOL those types for about a 1000 times ... But now we have blogs to rant out !I say its pretty good to bust stress..

and its not only rants whenever I write something very happy like a concert trip I get pretty much energised

LockSign in to reply to this thread