Adding Interactivity options on my personal website

Anirudh Goel
Anirudh Goel
from Hyderabad
14 years ago
Hi friends, I know it is not exactly related to a blog but i have hosted a wordpress blog on my domain www.simplyfy.co.in and i was interested in extending reach by allowing the visitors to post questions to me and i can help them answer. The visitor can be a novice in internet who just knows how to type so i didn't want a hassle of registration, i wanted a simple page where a visitor can post his query and it gets listed and then i or others can reply to it.. It is like a forum but with minimal features, can any one suggest me ideas for it? phpbb will be too much i suppose.. Thanks Anirudh
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
leon
leon
from kolkata
14 years ago

yeah .. install wordpress with contact form .. simple enough

Anirudh Goel
Anirudh Goel
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

hi friends, i am aware of the contact form feature. But i want it more like a discussion forum, where people can see what others have asked. That way they have the simple interface like a contact form to ask a query, and yet see all the posts so far. suggestions?

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey Anirudh - that sounds like a special kind of shoutbox widget to me! I believe you can just google around for some widgets available in the cyberspace, something that suits or is close to your needs! Best luck!

http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread