http://useful-toall.blogspot.com/

looking forward to your feedback

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Zeenat Merchant Syal
Zeenat Merchant Syal
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I absolutely loved your blog. I especially loved your header image. Very professional lookign blog too. I loved it when that pop up came on to welcome me to your blog. Makes you feel very warm. You must give me tips too to make my blog better :)

Regards,

Zeenat

Positive Provocations

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Zeenat, I have been secretly following your blog for a while and I am intrigued from the content that you create! It is a blog full of life and positive notions that is why I like to visit it regularly! Good Job!

Zeenat Merchant Syal
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you Neeraj. Am glad my blog is a source of some positivity to you. That is my intention with this blog..to spread happiness, motivation and positivity.

I have been to your blog too..and love your writings and poems. Next time i visit..i will be sure to leave a comment. That way youll know i dropped by.

Thank you for your positive feedback. Love to hear nice thigns about my blog.

Neeraj Shinde
Neeraj Shinde
from Pune
14 years ago

Skanda, IndiBlogger has a section within the forums dedicated for blog review. You can make use of it in ordert to get your blog reviewed. Here is the link.

Remya Raman
Remya Raman
from Pune
14 years ago

Skanda,

You have avery informative blog for those who ain't aware of latest stuffs i techology!! Its really nice to see such blogs.

LockSign in to reply to this thread