Recent Updates!

Manik
Manik
from Delhi
14 years ago

Members of this community post regularly. So I think there should be a section on Indiblogger home page which displays recently updated posts, say 10 or 15 of them and automatically updates. What is your opinion in this regard? This way readers can easily find new contents and writers will easily find readers for their content.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Manik, we actually had this discussion somewhere else... and it's been on our to-do list for a long long time. For some reason, other things just happened to take priority over it. We'll get on this soon! Smile

Manik
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks for responding. It would be nice to have this feature. The work of this community is good and addition of this feature will make it better. :)

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

Just like the way we have forum topics segregated into categories, i feel we should have sub groups in IndiBlogger whereby the bloggers with similar interests can have access to other's blogs. These groups can help into a better view of what we have as directory.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Garf, do you feel that the tag search doesn't serve the purpose? I'm trying to get a feel of what's lacking...

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Revin: Groups formed by bloggers is what is missing. We can have groups defined at a more granular level like "IT Bloggers" or "Photography" or "Poems" where in people with similar interest might find others and interact. Here all we have is a forum which is also good and necessary. But a platform to form a group based on personal interest or any other aspect which might even be driving my blogs is absent. I feel like the "Forum" tab, there should be something called "Groups"....

Garf
Garf
from Somewhere in India
14 years ago

@Revin: Additionally, once i am following a topic, how do i remove it? I don't see that feature. Please let me know if i am missing something here.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

You can click on the same "Subscribed" button in the sidebar. It's a toggle button.

LockSign in to reply to this thread