Apple dumping Google for Bing?

S. KartikIyer
S. KartikIyer
from Jabalpur
14 years ago

The latest news going on in the buzz around the tech world is that Apple is going to drop Google search and catch up with Bing Search for the iPhone. That soounds really absurd inspite of the fact that I admire Steve Jobs for his decision making skills.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Udit Mathur
Udit Mathur
from Indore
14 years ago

I thing its all rumors nobody can dump google for bing , bing does'nt have amount of accurate results that google had 

ud-creation.blogspot.com

S. KartikIyer
from Jabalpur
14 years ago

Be it whatever.... Apple can't drop a giant for a newbie... Had I been at Jobs' place, I wouldn't have dropped Google for Bing even if it had enough pages indexed.....

Udit Mathur
Udit Mathur
from Indore
14 years ago

Ya Google is a gaint dude and even the thiing is that google is something reached to every person which even a person who is not using internet dailty is knowing what is GOOGLE 

which makes google famous all around in the developing countries ,so for capturing these countries apple could not dump google for that showoff bing.com

http://ud-creation.blogspot.com

S. KartikIyer
from Jabalpur
14 years ago

And after all Apple can't join hands with it's biggest rival in the battlefields. Bing is from Microsoft- The all time rival of Apple. How can Apple turn down Google for it's own rival.

Udit Mathur
Udit Mathur
from Indore
14 years ago

Yes , you are true , it can't never be possible i thing this news or above topic is all rumors 

but what actully do you say about iphone 4g launch

Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

You kow that there's a feud going on between Apple & Google, right?

Apple must have thought that it can't loose too much with the switch.

S. KartikIyer
from Jabalpur
14 years ago

But the point is that Apple has a bigger and a ever-going feud with Microsoft. Then how do you expect Apple to accept Bing Search that itself is a Microsoft service. And after all, I don't suppose that there is any chance of Apple Microsoft mergal. I suppose that's the biggest and the longes ever cyber world war....

Udit Mathur
Udit Mathur
from Indore
14 years ago

ya that too could be possible 

http://ud-creation.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread