ના બનુ હૂ પડછાયો મારો, આંધકારમ

nitin
nitin
from ahmedabad
13 years ago

ના બનુ હૂ પડછાયો મારો, આંધકારમા સાથ છોડી દેસે… ના બનુ હુ પ્રતિબિંબ મારૂ, દર્પણ તૂટતા આશ તોડી દેસે…

ના બનુ હૂ અલંકાર ઍવુ, ક્યાક્ ખૂણા મા મને જડી દેસે…. ના બનુ હૂ કલાકાર ઍવો, કોઈ પાગલ કઈ હસી દેસે…

ના બનુ હૂ ખારુ આસુ આ આંખ નુ, બધા ખુસી અને દુખ મા રોઈ દેસે.. ના બનુ હૂ સારુ સ્વપ્ન આ આંખ નુ, બસ આંખ ખુલતા જ મને ખોઇ દેસે…

ના બનુ હૂ સુવાળુ પીંછુ આ પાંખ નુ, નવુ આવતા મને ખંખેરી દેસે… ના બનુ હુ રૂપાળુ ચિત્ર આ સાખ નુ, સમય બદલાતા મને ફ્ન્કેરિ દેસે..

હતુ કે અંતે બનુ તમારા પગ ની રજ…કારણ..સદાય સાથ દેસે… પણ ખબર ના હતી મને…કે….. નિત ઍ નદીના ઝરણા મા પગ બોડસે… અંતે છેલિ આશ પણ મને ત્યજી દેસે….

[મારી કલમ ના આંસુ....!!!] Neet

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Awesome! I understood nothing! can you translate it into english for poor souls like me?

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I can translate the whole thing except for one part..if the Author Neet allows, I can post it here :)

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

here is the translation:

I don't want to be my shadow, as it will leave me in the dark, I don't want to be my reflection, the broken mirror will break my hopes.

I don't want to be a piece of jewellery that is been made a part of some corner, Nor I want to be an artist, whom someone will call mad and laugh.

I don't want to be a salted tear of this eye, as everyone will cry in sadness and happiness. Nor I want to be a dream of this eye, as I will lose it the moment I open my eyes.

I don't want to be a feather of this wing, as i will be thrown away the moment a new one comes. the second line - author Neet will hav to help us :P

In the end, I wanted to be the sand under your feet, as that will be with you forever. But I didn't know that "Neet" once she puts her feet in the river, that last hope will also leave me forever.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks for the translation Neha! Good on Nitin :)

nitin
nitin
from ahmedabad
13 years ago

@neha

yes neha u can translet here my poem and thx for this kind of help

jsk

nitin
nitin
from ahmedabad
13 years ago

thank u so much neha ....neet