Co author an authority blog

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Pls. Do not leave after reading:Try and give some feedback after reading instead.

Are you a person who enjoys staying healthy and exercising once in a while. First of all, please go and have a look at our site: Build Muscle Burn Fat.

We will like you to write a short article of about 400-500 words about your regular exercise  or tips you use to stay healthy. The tips can include exercising using any stuff at home, in gym,  daily diet tips or tweaks, drinking tips and anything that you have in mind and can write a short article about.

No need to be a professionalYou do not need to be a professional writer or professional health expert. Everyone, including students, guys/gals with daily jobs, housewives and all those people that we cannot think of now, are equally invited to share. As such we will be reviewing the article with you after you finish and refine to make it really professional.

What will be you gaining from it:You are entitled to include backlink to your site from the post you will share with us. So nothing to loose and you get a backlink from a high authority site. Also , we will mention about you and your website at the top to get you and your site more exposure from worldwide readers.This is a nice oppurtunity since the site you are writing on is PR3 and will shoot to PR5 on next google Page rank update(which is due by June) due to the SEO efforts we are putting in currently. On top of it, I intend to make a lot of new internet buddies throguh this campaign.I will give you a author account with my site and you can log in with it to your writing panel.

Ending NotesIf you are not clear about it, do not worry, we will guide you step by step on what to do. The site uses wordpress, so you will also get a fairly good insight on how wordpress works. This is particularly useful for people who are planning to use wordpress in near future or are new to it.

Abhinav   Build Muscle Burn Fat

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: title edit
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Indibloggers.

No replies still??

Is the offer lacking anything.

Abhi

Build Muscle Burn Fat

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

If anyone wants a share in the adsense revenues or something, we can figure it out too. Wow, it sounds nice now, backlinnks + hard cash, not bad.

Easy fat loss tips for lazy

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Abinav...u advertising for a site......srry dude i have no use of this site....least intrested in fat burning...srrry

Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

@Mag

Now here you are promoting your each and every blog psot in forums instead of INDIVINE.

1.) http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=5377

2)http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=5369

I felt strange when you said I was advertising for my site when I just put up a request for co authoring a blog.

Co authoring is a common cause for writing together for a niche by a few people and there are more than a few requests for it on Indi Forum every now and then.

But the thing that you are doing, promoting each and every post here, I think someone needs to go through the definition of forums again. Forums are meant to discuss a topic of common interest to everybody and is beneficial in some way to all who read it.

Can you tell me how do the above two threads started by you benefit anybody?

Abhinav

Build Muscle burn Fat

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Mag

Its perfectly Ok if you have least ineterst in it, as such it is a special niche only a few people can pursue. I completely understand your cause.

Build Muscle burn Fat

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

@abhinav.....srry dude....actually i m new at indiblogger......just joined this site yesterday....

might b possible i misunderstand u....srry dude.....actually i was just promoting ma blog....

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

@Mag

No Worries, just do not get personal with anyone. Especially without understanding the place well.

Hope you enjoy ur time here.

Abhi

Build Muscle Burn Fat

LockSign in to reply to this thread