What Do You Want to Say to Indiblogger.in?

Ramkumar
Ramkumar
from Dindigul
13 years ago

Here I Say Heartfelt Thanks To Indiblogger.in . This Site is  Done A Very Good job b'coz it's organised all indian bloggers together in one place and share their views.i'm newbie to blog.here i got so many ideas and suggestions and also i found so many amazing  blog's and i followed more blog.Keep Rocking Indiblogger.in.Really i thanked so much for, give this opportunity for me & all.

Keep Blogging & Connect With Indiblogger.in.....

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You guys ROCKS \m/ Cool

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thank you Ramkumar, your words mean a lot! Smile

Addy, thanks buddy. You're in Bangalore huh? Go catch Anoop and Anwin for a few beers!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Okay! where and how do I meet them?

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Well, nothing special to say... I mean obviously they are doing a very good job, great idea and an even better website. Looks like they have it all, don't they?!?! Wink 

Of course, what we don't know much about is the amount of work that goes in!!!

One thing I would request is, forgive me for being so curious, I want to know your story Renie (and that of your team) not the regular interview QnA stuff, the actual thing each and every detail, how this came about, how did you start, your bootstrappin' days, what goes into starting such website, how you eventually ended up with a company, how is the day to day thing now that you run a company... and so on and so forth.

Maybe we need an Indimeet dedicated specially for this!!!

What say?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

We really, really need to write that "About Us" page... Embarassed

Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

Its a blogsphere... our own world....

LockSign in to reply to this thread