Go/No Go on few changes I would like to have in forum and profile.

Loganathan
Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello folks,

It has been more than one month since I signed up with IndiBlogger.  Ifind two places where we can make changes. It is only based on my usage experience.

1. While browsing through the directory for blogs, why can't we have pagination to skip through few pages instead of just first, previous,next and last buttons?

2. On blogger's profile, we see the blogger's indiposts ordered by most number of indiposts. How about having another option to see the recent posts of that blog? This should help two cases. on one hand, the blogger may not have submitted his//her latest post in indivine. on the other hand, the latest post posted by the blogger may not have been voted yet in indivine.

These are my experience using IndiBlogger for past one month. Except for these two, I find this forum a place to browse for food for thought.

Cheers,

Loganathan

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

first one sounds like a good enhancement!

I got confused half the way, well, there is already an option to see the latest posts through feeds displayed in bloggers profile page. you want that to be replaced with indivine post links?

Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

ohh yeah... I'm just noticing that. Blame it on my laziness to scroll down the page ;)

I somehow still feel that it would look great if

XXX' top posts on indivine and Latest posts by XXX are grouped in a tabbed panel.

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

yup the first one is a requirement here........AGREE! Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread