men can be analyzed, women can only be adored....

any comments

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: not showing
1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Descending
pundit
pundit
from Oslo
13 years ago

What are you talking about?

kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

I think we have moved far byound that time phase where women just used to be a object  adoration.If you are Indra Nooyi or Sonia Gandhi then I guess your action are bound to be analysed.Even if you are not A VIP lady  then also  personally I feel women exercise their brain more than men.

kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

Sorry there are few mistakes beyond got misspelled as byound and actions became action.Embarassed

@ kinnos , your points are right, on a different plane. we see the successful ones, and behind every successful man stands a women,

analyzation is different aspect, men are incomplete, can be analyzed, (biologically too),women perfect, so adorable,

sensitivity, may have been a hindrance since ages.

its a touchy topic.  

kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

I don't think you need to be men or women to be perfect.You need to be human.I'm not that much into philosopy   but I guess it not gender which get analysed.Analyzation should always be done on the basis of ones  karma and both men and women come under the rule of karma.I don't think there is any such rule that women can never do anything wrong or men will always do wrong.The laws apply to everybody

@ kinnos,

law same for everybody, but daring to tell apple an apple,. a tough nut to crack.

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Sounds like a quote.

yes, by oscar wilde,

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago
@Pramod so it's wild(e) stuff :P
Karthik P
Karthik P
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Men must adore women and women must adore men! Its fair right Smile

With regards author of http://mylinesforyou.blogspot.com

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

'adore' yea...but shldnt be 'a bore'

if we can't adore or don't find adorable one , silence would be the best policy.

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus...!

Regards

Amit Purohit

My Infatuation Love Demystified

www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

& Aliens are from??? EARTH

no matter from where we are ,  we are,so, we have to face it brilliantly, or the other way.

Amit Purohit
Amit Purohit
from Ahmedabad
13 years ago

the whole universe is pardoned for aliens ;)

Regards

Amit Purohit

My Infatuation Love Demystified

www.shayar4u4ever.blogspot.com

@ deepak, right, 

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

but you still analyze women,isn't it?

@ dr.pratibha, 

I can never dare, my darling wife has left no scope, what so ever,

I can see u a great poet at heart, and touchy, too, 

but this is not analyzation,

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

pointed accepted.

i remember episode of sir, winston churchill, then p.m. of u.k.

a lady commented ,Mr. Churchill, I care for neither your politics nor your moustache."

to which he replied,

"don't worry, madam,

you will not come in contact with both. 

Lady: 'If you were my husband, I'd poison your coffee!'

Churchill: 'My dear, if you were my wife I'd drink it.'

morale of it,

guesses???? 

a slight remark and ..................look at the fate.Smile

sorry , i missed one comment  in between, 

lady aghast says, you r drunk,

churchill says, " right, but tomorrow i'll be sober , but u r ugly,  and remain ugly tomorrow.

then the poisoning thing comesSmile

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

hahaha...

@unknown, gr8 to see u hereSmile

enlighten something with your insight

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

battle of sexes...has been there from time immemorial :P..I dont know from which angle have to analyse this..

Let me say something which sounds music to feminists... to some extent I believe women have been done injustice all through out..

be it literature of any religion..Islam n Christianity never had a lady prophet/messenger..it was always men...Moses,Abraham,Noah,Jesus,Mohammed etc

in that aspect Hinduism is lil better to have have some feminine GODs ..but that also dint help in providing them equal opportunities,rights

..am pressed with my deadlines here..:D..will talk later :)

@Unknown,  but the two hinduism  great epic wars ( mahabharata, and ramayana ) were fought due to lady only. 

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

this is so sexist...both should adored... i think analyzation should be kept to oneself than to another...tragedy of  human is that we can never know why each of us do what we do...we can only empathize but will never be able to wear the skin..thank god for that..becoz i dont think PETA will take kindly to that.

@tys, you are right ,principally,. 

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

This is not in the right category.

@mohan ji, you are perectly right, I mistakenly did it, now that you've pointed out, I ll try to edit the mistake.   

Hmm...quite an interesting one...men can be analyzed (by women) becasue lets face it women are much more intelligent and capable of analyzing difficult (read impossible) things. Men can't analyze women and thats obvious...tell me one good thing men can do successfully without any help or hint?! :-)

@ aditi, men are always analyzed minutely every second, and i dare not question the intelligence of women too , because then that will amount to analyzation.

there are men who do the stupidity of analyzation,and pay the price. heavily

one good thing that men can do, without hint ,i can say is eat good food    

1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread