Limit for Indivine

Gokul N K
Gokul N K
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Is the limit of 2 posts/day for Indivine too less ?

Well if you don't think so, at-least entries for the special categories should be excluded from the count.  

I had finished my two submissions for the day yesterday. Then I wrote about the Indiblogger event. So I had to wait for gruesome 24 hours to post my article on Bangalore Indiblogger meet on Indivine. :(

What do you feel guys ? 

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending

I too ask for indiblogger to consider this request. I have submitted two posts yesterday, unaware of the fact that this rule holds good for the contests posts too. Now though it is more than 24 hours, still it is not updated in the website and I am not able to post for the contest Cry

Gokul N K
Gokul N K
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Ya I actually forgot to mention this Nandhini. Indiblogger takes little longer than a day to allow you to post and that is really frustrating. My Indiblogger Bangalore Meet was all ready but I had to wait for more than 36 hours, as the permission was not granted till last night 12:00 PM

I am surprised there are no more supporters. Probably all have learnt the rules well Wink 

And it's a part of our learning with indiblogger, Gokul. The learning is that whenever you want to post for a trending topic make sure you don't add a new one 48 hours before Tongue out though I feel the '24 hours' mentioned in the website should be corrected to avoid creating a false hope.

Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

I guess there was another thread similar to this. I wonder how you people manage to post 2+ posts a day 

Keep blogging

Cheers!

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Nandini, mine is again almost the same problem, I first submitted one post for the contest and then I got the link asking if I want to submitt another post and I submitted the second one too..... unfortuneltly the second post landed up in the indivine which actually was supposed to be posted for the contest again... now am waiting for that 24 to finish!

Indiblogger for sure must do something about this 24 number... atleast some exceptions during the contest period!

Atlast I have submitted my post for the contest. Many thanks to you , Gokul. If you hadn't mentioned I wouldn't have known the 36 hours concept. I had really put my heart and soul into this particular post about my true life experience which is so dear to my heart. I am relieved that atleast it got to the submission level.

@Pinky, I know how it feels. It took exactly 36 hours for me. Keep checking every now and then.  Good luck for your posts.

Gokul N K
Gokul N K
from Bangalore
13 years ago

@Pinky : The same happened with me. Submit another post is so misleading.

@Nandini : Good to know that my Rule of 36 holds good for you also ;) Congrats for submitting your entry.

And did you guys submit your entries for the One Touch? Be careful this time :)

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

With the revised format for voting on indivine; I feel that the 2 posts a day is justified because even if this seems too low a number on an individual basis; on an overall basis, any more posts per person would lead to an increased number of posts on indivine and would eventually result in a lot of deserving posts to vanish due to lack of sufficient attention....

I, for one, am against this one... What do you say?

Shashi
Shashi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

even i feel its justified.. otherwise people keep spamming indivine wid their posts..

LockSign in to reply to this thread