Which is better... blogspot or wordpress?

Kartik Krishnamoorthy
Kartik Krishnamoorthy
from Kochi
13 years ago

Hi All,

I was wondering whether there is anyone who has used both blogspot and wordpress.

If you have, which one is better?

If you haven't.... ummm... well.... I'd still ask, which one is better?! ;)

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Both are equally good. It depends lot on the user. I suggest you to create one on each and check out which works for you. Anyways once you start blogging, it is sure that you will end up having multiple blogs Wink

Kartik Krishnamoorthy
Kartik Krishnamoorthy
from Kochi
13 years ago

Thanks for your views guys! Smile

Sumit Surai
Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
13 years ago

Considering the free blog at wordpress.com and blogger.com, I think blogger is better. But if you are using wordpress and customizing yourself on another domain, it has endless free features and plugins. The best no doubt.

suresh kumar g
suresh kumar g
from hyderabad
13 years ago

iam first a blogspot user...but it dont get much traffic in blogspot..so wen i moved to wordpress am getting the traffic 0f 2000 per day..tat is advantages and lot of miracles can be done with the wordpress

regards

sureshpeters

softwarebuzzer.com

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

A selfhosted Wordpress any day!

Blogger has a lot of flaws that makes it difficult to customize to a greater extent.

Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress! Wordpress!

LockSign in to reply to this thread