can't submitt post to indivine

kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

I can't submitt my post to indivine.I am getting a pop-up displaying message "e6".Here I'm submitting the screenshots of the error message.The url to my  post is valid which can be checked @ http://iluvmyfamily.cz.cc/?p=514. As far as I can guess the problem may be occurring due to dead links to my earlier Indivine posts.As few moths ago I changed the domain name of my blog so the links to all my earlier submitted  Indivine post turned dead.So I guess If somebody can remove those dead links it may fix the problem.

Screen-shots

e6

e61

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: html code
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Curse the indiblogger team! hahaha! These guys are crazy!!!

kinnos
kinnos
from Bhubaneswar
13 years ago

I guess indiblogger guys are doing great.Things are smooth here. :) Actually I had reported  about this problem once before through e-mail but the problem didn't get sort out then I decided to delete this account but  somehow got busy in other things and forgot  to ask Renie for deletion of my account lol.But when this mediagate thing came out I could  not resist the temptation to write a blog post and when wanted to submit to indivine, just discovered  the problem still persist.Reported this in forum cos someone else facing same kind of problem might get a clue.

LockSign in to reply to this thread