about IndiRank

Mad
Mad
from St. Petersburg
15 years ago

Hi , all Indibloggers!

I have a query about IndiRank.  My IndiRank says "na" (not applicable, i guess) . Can somebody kindly explain me whta is the reason for this?(I am not very familiar with  IndiRank as I am comaratively new to the blogging world and IndiBlogger itself.)

Have a great weekend ahead.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

Well I have a different doubt.. How often is IndiRank updated? My Indirank was 59 when the ranking started.. and it still is 59!! Do I need to be more patient???

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

I too m wondering how often is the indirank updated.

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

once the analysis is finished for the first time, will the indirank be updated at regular intervals?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Guys, read the faqs! Smile

That would answer the main question of why a blog's rank is NA. We're working towards making sure every blog has an IndiRank, there is a problem where our crawler is not reading some feeds properly.

As for the next update - you can expect the same around the 10th of April. IndiRank will be updated on a monthly basis. Your previous IndiRank will have no effect on subsequent rankings - every month, we will refresh all the information we have on your blogs and generate the IndiRank.

Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

K Renie.. 10th April is the D-day then.. Smile Thanks for clarifying..

Shakthidharan
Shakthidharan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Renie

My Indirank is 57 , but I do see blogs that have less interesting and badly written stuff with higher ranks ? Why ?

Bishwajeet Mahato
from Jamshedpur
15 years ago

there are different factors like PR,Alexa, technorati I think

Mad
Mad
from St. Petersburg
15 years ago

@ Renie: Thanks for the info. Will chck out the faq section and then bug you with any other silly questions i have! Laughing

Please bear with me. And thanks a ton again for helping out! cheers!

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

its 11th april.. whats the indirank status?

Ravi Gupta
from Delhi
15 years ago

not upadated yet!!

Vijay
Vijay
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Dude, I am relatively new to Indiblogger group.., However, I am very eager to know my rank so that, i can know my next steps of growing :-) he hee..!!!

Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
15 years ago

Demand. Indirank. Update.... Wink

Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

Hee hee... me too!

But perhaps its already updated and my blog has made no improvement!! Wink Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread