Blog about Chandigarh and make easy money

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Make easy money

If you know anything about Chandigarh, Punjab or Haryana, you are invited to join this project which will be commencing in February.

A team of bloggers will be selected from Indiblogger and will be provided topics of interest to write about.

The backlink building and SEO will be managed by a professional SEO firm which will ensure that the site remains on first page of google for all the topics. Since the topics are local, they will be easy to rank for anyway, with a professional SEO service, it will be a matter of hardly a month that we will gain first page rankings for the topics we will blog or write about.

Currently, the expected traffic to this site is about 2000-5000/daily for first 6 months and from thereon at least 20000-100000/daily.

Any authors who join now will be given the amount of adsense earnigns their posts makes forever.

The adsense portion will be managed through a pin point accuracy tracking system which will ensure every author gets his credits fairly.

Interested people shoot a email to chandigarhtricity at gmail dot com  (please replace ending letters with @gmail.com)

If you leave a message below, it is ok too.

Since the project is still in its development stage, authors who join now have a huge potential of earning from the expected traffic mentioned before.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: text size
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

The Sorcerer Thats a good question.If any of our authors wants to withdraw from the project(which will be hihgly unlikely considereing they will be earning a good part time income from their articles), then he will be permitted to do so.All his articles will be removed from the site and given back to him. He mantains the ownership at all times.But in case the article or the blog post is already indexed and ranking in search engines, then it will be a source of inconvenience for many readers for the site who come looking for that article.In that case we will put up another article with the same topic and same url, but completely different content from the author's to avoid any misconvenience or trouble to readers.By the way, under what conditions do you think a dispute may arise that can cause ownership issues?If everyone is happy(very high possibility), then such issues will not arise for which we have to go into such details.Hope that clears up an doubts.CheersAbhi

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

"The Sorcerer"

Ok, understood what you are saying.

The authors will be in total control of their content all the time on our site.

So no worries of any type.

Cheers

Abhi

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
13 years ago

I have lived in CHD city as a kid. also worked there.

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Prasad

Thats sufficient if you want to be in our team.Just a rough idea about the city is ok.Even if you do not know about the city, I can give you resources to study more about it from.All we need in our team is good bloggers.If you are ready to joion us, let me know.I will be preparing the list of topics with keywords and titles for articles.

Cheers

Abhi

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

General FAQ for our Chandigarh Site Team:

1. Revenue sharing

For the revenue sharing, Each author's articles will have show his adsense code only. This will be managed by the Advertising Manger wp plugin. The site itself will be a wordpress hosted site and be hosted and managed by me. I have arranged the domain, paid for the hosting. You will not need to pay for anything and any earning from your ads will directly go into your adsense account. If you do not have an adsense account, I have a solution for that too, let me know. The things which follow once we gain top rankings within a couple of months are our local city restaurants, pubs, hotels, clubs advertising. We can do this easily once we get top rankings and respectable amount of local readers on site. I will also be sharing this revenue with the authors but we will pay for hosting and domain for future with this revenue too.

2. Posting Frequency and stuff:

You, as an author will be in total control relating to The frequency of posting and length of articles. Posting a minimum of one article a week will be a suggestion from my side. More is better, but we need to keep the posts a bit entertaining. Around600 to 1000 word posts usually rank good in google, so we will be sticking with that too.

A little about me: By the way, I am not living in Chandigarh, even India for that regards. But my family and friends are living there. I am living in Japan from past 1.5 year. Previous to that I lived in Hongkong for 4 years. I left India for work around 5 years back. I now feel that our city lacks a good website where everyone can communicate. In Hongkong, there was a great site called shenzhenstuff.com which was a real hub for all city people. I hope we can together replicate something even better than that site. So are you with me in this project? Feel free to talk to me and let me know about any queries you have. Cheers Abhi

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Hi Guys

the site is already up and running now.

http://chandigarh.07howto.com/

We need a few more authors to join us now.

I have received the confirmations from 3 people.

Lets make it a memorable site together.

Cheers

Abhi

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Bump Cool

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Why not join us.

See the site in operation at Chandigarh New and Life

Abhinav
Abhinav
from Osaka city/Japan
13 years ago

Ok

Thx for the feedback.

LockSign in to reply to this thread