Help me with structured blogging

Narendra Reddy
Narendra Reddy
from Chennai
13 years ago

I'm a casual blogger, I don't intend to be a pro however, I Want fellow bloggers to give their inputs in writing structured blogs. I always find my posts quirky and flowing at random. I googled but I found lot of random stuff, so am here with my query. Can someone provide few guidelines?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Guha Rajan
Guha Rajan
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thats interesting, if some one can show a road map to become a professional in blogging. Well, to me there is no point in starting up with a mind set of becoming a professional blogger, even if one can become a professional it might take atleast few years to earn a decent amount to make a living out of it.

To be it was more out of passion, I started bloging about two years back (started in Jan 2009) and quite happy that I am able to continue my blogging.

I do have regular reader and in last few months the page view have rapidly increased due to certain topics I have posted.

Good luck Narendra and keep blogging. If you can make article interesting, you are sure to have readers.

Narendra Reddy
Narendra Reddy
from Chennai
13 years ago

I understand your views Rajan. As I said I'm a casual blogger, I do it for fun to entertain self & whoever reads it.

My expectation from this query was to understand methods on structured writing. I tend to mess up my posts, at times I have head of a tiger and tail of a donkey :-)

Any tips you wish to share.

LockSign in to reply to this thread