The Limelight

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Well,something I've noticed is that no matter what anybody does,timing matters.Even in the case of posting in IndiVine.If one makes a post at peak hours,then he or she is sure to get much more hits and votes.But sometimes,one can't help it,and has to make a post during a not so peak time.What happens to his post?It gets pushed off from the limelight.Is there any way to solve this problem?

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

i dunno why some of the things i post get posted again without my actions!!!sorry for the spam!!

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

That's some net problem. It happens wid me always. no worries!

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hey nice topic ? have you seen my thread about Indivine. In which some questions and suggesions are disscussed about Indivine. please give your opinion there.

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

sure :D

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Good topic... But that is surely luck, I dont think any one can predict when the traffic is high or when will it be low!!
Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Okay :)

Thanks Arti :D

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

What's SEO dude? :)

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Sorry to be such a pain,but can you tel me how to make my blog search engine optimized?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Achyuth,

First of all, with Indivine has nothing to do with SEO!

Second, IndiVine is visited by a lot of people. Some who are here for long have grown up on the preference so a few bloggers whom they like to read. given the time they have, they will prefer to read what they feel will be a good read. and its otherwise true too. some dont stick to one and read one and all.

Its a very complex thing that yuo cant explain. Keep posting and you will be noticed for sure. It takes time to create a space for you among more than 20k bloggers who are present on IndiVine.

There is nothing wrong if people dont vote for your posts on Indivine. May be they read it, but dont comment. Never let these things distract you from your love for blogging. As they say, do your best and success will follow.

Third, for SEO. Read more about how to make your blog SEO friendly here.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/category.php?id=5

There are a lot many threads from which you can learn more about experiences and ideas of making things better for your blog.

Keep Blogging!!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Achyuth forgot to add.. asking questions isnt a pain here.. you are free to ask.. you are free to look around..

good luck and keep blogging.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Thats what I said above, how is indivine related to Seo!!
Rohan
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Dude what the forum members imply its, if a person asks a query on how to commit suicide and I tell him how to not to,coz its bad , it then people will bang you with a  "Dude that was not his question , please tell him how to commit suicide , that is what he asked " LOL . People can have different opinions and I am answering what part of the answer I know , you answer what part of the answer you know , is there a need to shoot on those who are answering ? Please read Hemals post , he has cleared both SEO and Indivine and he is even encouraging to ask questions not dissuading people who reply , that too , to those questions which the person has directly asked me ! I wish others followed that 'trend' 

suraj78
from Latur
13 years ago

I can understand if someone is spamming , if he is helping out to a query that achyut directly asked to him why is there a fuss about it?

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

What I meant was that he is new here and doesn't know the workings of Indivine properly... So He might get confused that posting on indivine is related to Seo...

I agree that Seo is important for any blog and never told that you are spamming or doing anything wrong.

Sorry if you felt that waySmile

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks everybody :D

Thanks a ton Hemal.I feel better now :)

Thanks Arti,Suraj,Rohan,and everybody else :D

I'll blog.I'm no longer bothered about traffic.I realised that writing matters more than getting readers.If people like what I write,they'll read it :)

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Chin, I don't know how to say thanks, really. You've helped out A LOT :D :D

I've opened those blogs, I'll go through them one at a time :)

@Animesh, yeah, Chintan does return comments, and her blog is spectacular :D

LockSign in to reply to this thread