Regarding Wordpress hosting in India

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hi all,

I am writing a blog in blogger. I want to move that blog to wordpress. Is their any reliable hosting services in India? Why India means, I need to just use netbanking to pay not credit card.

I hope this is the correct forum for this question. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance,

Girish

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Girish,

Hostgator is a very nice host no matter whereever you are but still if you are more concern then good news is recently this month they started office in pune so still you can use them but dont know if they have net banking but to be more secure you can use paypal too.And yeah if you need coupon code to get good discount on your order ping me up as dont want to make it a spamy or hijacked thread.The answer is best hosting = hostgator

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hostgator and godaddy started their india operations! Check them out!

Keshav Saini
Keshav Saini
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hostgator is the best options.

I have a chat with them on their customer care number and every thing is fine with them. regarding payment, you can pay by debit card also, they will raise a manual invoice for you.

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
12 years ago

Sorry for the late reply

@Amogh Is it reliable 24/7?

@Neeraj @TheSorcerer @Rakesh @Vineet @Keshav I should look for HostGator.  I should mail the sales team to find whether they allow netbanking transaction

@Neeraj  Thanks for offering me discount coupon

@Rakesh Can I pay  Indian money to GoDaddy?  I should check their site regarding this

Thanks all for your inputs,

GirishWink

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
12 years ago

@sorcerer  Thanks for the input.  I will try it

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

@girish once you have completed the hosting process, please do share your experience about the services, pricing of hostgator or godaddy. I am sure it will benefit others as well.

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I'm using Speedhost, which is pretty cheap. Waise, how do you compare among different hosting services, especially from the point of beginners like most IndiBloggers (whose sites are not massive)? 

Girish Mony
from Chennai
12 years ago

I am just new to this area.  I asked my friends in blogging and others and made my decision

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
12 years ago

@abhi Sure I will

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi all,

I have purchased Hostgator hosting and working to move my blog from blogger to wordpress.

Thanks every one for the tip

LockSign in to reply to this thread