From where do you get the inspiration for your blog posts?

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Inspiration is required for anything that we do and blogging is no exception. From where do you get the inspiration and ideas for your blog posts?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

From my yatras  Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I thought that this would be your answer. Smile

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

And where do you get inspiration for your yatras? ;)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Dont need any inspiration for travelling, it happens:)
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Coz thats my love :-)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Where do you get the energy from to keep travelling all the time? Glucon D or Boost?  Smile

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Haha! True! I have been travelling throuout Europe for last 6 weekends non stop. I am already drained! Please suggest something Arti. :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Adhokshaj Bellurkar Just start a new yatra diary to compete with that of Arti's  Smile

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I do write at the DAAD blog (German Academic Exchange Services blog) about it. But its nowhere as good as her diaries. :P

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Ranjith haha! Passion is the secret of my energy :D
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@AB The only suggestion I can give is - Let me travel instead ;-)
DigitalAnalog
DigitalAnalog
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi guys,

I am new to Indiblogger, so first would like to introduce my blog. DigitalAnalog (my blog) is an online publication on technology and art covering genres from creativity to code, art to algorithms, design to digital and ideas in between that we (our team) find inspirational.

I get inspiration from ideas, news articles, artists and pretty much anything that blows me away... However, my blog is focused mainly on 5 key themes - Design, Film & Video, Installation (Interactive / Augmented Reality), Technology, Social Media and Web

The purpose for DigitalAnalog is not only to write about what inspires me and share my inspirations with the world, but it is also a tool that enhances my ability to think creatively which is essential in my work. 

FYI - In the day time I work as a management consultant advising businesses ranging from start-ups and corporates in defining strategies, optimizing business processes, designing business models and identifying growth opportunities. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Well stated. We can get a lot of inspiration from the daily news and that is what is done by those who try to top the SERP for that day's searches.

Somebody Somewhere
Somebody Somewhere
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Life, other bloggers.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that I am a part of it.  Smile

Aditya Kumar Nayak
Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

From the newspaper. Thats the only half decent source of facts tehse days with teh TV media becomeing a joke. Infact there is so much nonsense happening in the world around us that I don't really need to hunt ideas to write on. :)  They just simply come to me.

Aditya Kumar Nayak
from New Delhi
12 years ago

sry for the typos :)

Adhokshaj Bellurkar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes true. :) Our comic media provides enough fuel for even me to rant. :) I vividly remember India TV showing an animation of a cow being abducted by a UFO in India. :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes, there is so much of nonsense in the world. A day back, I was shocked to see three breaking news in just half an hour. I wonder what did those break: a window pane or something else!  Smile

There are so many people around and little things that happen to me that make me write.. the little things that people do frame most of my stories and thoughts.. :) 

Sudeshna Das
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Same with me, Hema. The little things of life hold a lot of beauty and inspiration in them. :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Little things in the real life often convert into a wonderful blog post!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Small Little things make for great inspirations... Nice :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread