Facebook founder has the largest number of followers on Google+

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The war is between social networks and not their founders.

Mark Zuckerberg, founder of facebook has the highest number of fllowers on Google+ (The number of people who have added him into their circle) The number is more than 77,807. 

Report from the Hindu here: http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/metroplus/article2200155.ece

Mark's profile here: https://plus.google.com/u/1/104560124403688998123/posts

For those who do not have access to Google + here is a screenshot:

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Zuckerberg wants to prove a point by joining the competitors platform that he is not bothered about Google +, but his overconfidence seems to be misplaced.  Let us wait and watch the FunSmile

abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

sirji, I read it somewhere that it is not a verified account, not sure though. It can be anyone else. Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Whats it got to do with us, huh? Let them fight for the cherry while we enjoy the cake 8-)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Promotion is a part of blogging (for many). Bloggers had to move from digg and orkut to afcebook and twitter. If Google+ manages to create a change, those who use social networking as a promotion tool may need to adapt themselves to the change.

That is what it got to do with us.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I was talking about Zuckerberg having an acoount with g+ and their ongoing 'war'.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

If I were in the place of Zuckerberg, I would not have signed up for Google+. Even I would have done, I would have registered with false information. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The smart boy that you are Ranjith, nothing less is expected from you Wink

Priya
Priya
from Mumbai
12 years ago

this is a fake account i guess

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I don't think so because it was mentioned in the newspaper along with a staement that when the reporters asked Mark about it, he replied saying that he does not understand why people are surprised at his action.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

BREAKING NEWS : Mr.Zuckerberg has closed his google plus account, according to cnet.

LockSign in to reply to this thread