Content posting to blogs

Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

My blog is in blogspot.com

There is a facility to post via email.

Secondary blogging sites like Indiblogger, cplash, Sulekha, Rediff etc require that posts to be made at the site. We can not make a contribution via email. Only Amplify allows email submission of posts.

Don't you think that email submission will be a good idea? How will that affect the secondary site? say Indiblogger?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Vyasamoorthy
Vyasamoorthy
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks Subhaschi for your comments. Yes, I agree that most secondary sites live by advertisements. In Indiblog only Home Page carries Advertisements. Indivine does not. Allowing post submission vai email won't make any difference. But making email submission will facilitate a) easier submission b)  I won't miss out due to laziness.

Indiblog for instance need not send me the comment but simply say X has commented. Out of my own interest to know who has commented what I will go the Indiblog Site. 

My moot point is: If my subittals to Indiblog do not promote MY readership why in some way or the other why should I be interested in placing my posts to Indivine?

I post many (three also) but there is an artificial restriction of two per day.

Therefore though there are good posts I may miss out mentioning them in INdiblog if I have to visit every time my blog is updated. Hence appeal for post via mail.

LockSign in to reply to this thread