Which IndiBloggers have over 1000 visitors a day?

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I was reading up on monetization and realized that if you don't have a few thousand hits a day, there is very little chance to earn from Google Adsense. Then it got me wondering how many bloggers have enough hits to earn something worthwhile.

Just wondering.

Anyone care to share?

1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24 Ascending
Pranab Chatterjee
Pranab Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

About to complete my first year of blogging... not too many hits per day, about 100 on an average. The max hits in a day was 774 when I got into a brawl with a troll (guess he was most of them). Sad life...

Guess no one really wants to read med blogs. Dammit if only I knew tech or money stuff! :)

Rewa Smriti
Rewa Smriti
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't get any readers on my blog from here as of now.:-(

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
12 years ago

I am a little kid in the blog world, even though I am not so new to the webmaster world.

My blog currently gets about 20 to 30 visitors per month and hoping to reach the 1000+ club by next month Laughing

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Whoa ! Loads of information on this thread. I am a newbie blogger and started my blog just 1.5 months back. Average number of visitors is around 100-150 per day and am ok with that for now. Right now the main motive is to build content. If I have quality content, as the zen of marketing says, traffic will come automatically and hopefully some money too :)  Otherwise till now my revenue is not even enough to break even (in terms of the cost of buying the domain) Laughing

I get approx10K visits per day.

Blog URL  -  http://www.gtricks.com

Waiting for the day when I will cross a million a month visits. Now that would be a priviledge club to join.

Nitin Jain
Nitin Jain
from Delhi
12 years ago

i am having around 400 clicks a day but have not thought of making it a revenue source..

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
My cricket blog received about 800-1000 hits during the world cup when I posted about 2-3 posts per day... Now I receive only about 100 hits per day since the posting frequency is very low :-(
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

It could also be because Indians have stopped watching cricket after the world cup. You know, there is no place to go but down. So why watch the destruction of the world champions.

Case in point is my complete lack of interest in cricket since immediately after the world cup. I stopped reading up, googling and having anything to do with cricket.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its not that the interest has died off, a little bit yes, but not that people have stopped watching or talking or caring about cricket... Its that my frequency of posting has good down, and in a sports blog if my posts are not live when the matches are going on then its obvious that the viewership will go down!
Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

so, have all the khiladis answered? or are some just shy?

tys
tys
from Sharjah
12 years ago

man, iam a novice...i average about a 1000 in a month...i wonder who actually reads what i write...looks like people have some taste afterall.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

:) Dont wotty TYS, just keep writing. people will visit ur blog. u got a good one.

RAJAN GUPTA
RAJAN GUPTA
from BATHINDA
12 years ago

I have 30000+ visitors daily 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very very very very huge number. I wonder if I can ever reach it. You must be earning a lot of money from your blog.

Kunal
Kunal
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I get about 7-8K visitors per day. It may be above than some other bloggers but for me, it's still a small value. Miles to go.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope you reach your  goal soon.... :-)

Tinu Menachery
Tinu Menachery
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

:( :( ..... :( :( ..... wat do i do ...sigh ...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Answer the question :-)

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Views today:6,245 +

for those using blogger and are getting less clicks on adsense, there is an option on blogger where u can place 3 adsense ad units below recent 3 posts respectively, try it might see an improvement. do a study of what is called as "heat map".

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wish that I reach that number soon. And thanks for the terminology too....

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Mine Tech Blog ApexBlogger is brand new (just 4 months old) though I am constantly reciving 1000+/- visitors a day.

If anyone needs free help on AdSense, feel free to PM me. I am using it for a year now & read 10+ ebboks on AdSense. So know almost All the tricks. If you have Traffic, I bet You can earn enough to quit your dayjob. 

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

cool.  hope you keep blogging and keep earning. keep smiling

Kunal
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Just 4 months old and still getting about 1K visitors is very good. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very good traffic and I wonder how you were able to reach that mark.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

AVI, remember you said you know almost all the tricks, are you sure ? can you tell me what is the recommended ad placement by google ? and what is the best adsense placement for a 2 coloum blog with sidebar in left side (2nd qust not from google recommendation ).

Just wanna say, don't beleive in those crapy ebooks. those are just waste of time and money if you r buying from so called gurus. those ebook's extra large sales page are just full of shits to make a newbew looking for adsense tips think like those are all they need.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I wonder what is the highest a literature blog can hit. And are google readers any use for literature blogs?

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

you should do sales for amazon. that will help to get commision on books. pays as high as 15% of the sales that you generate.... IF you generate sales. :o)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Rumbaho. That is if I make book reviews my main stream. But right now book reviews are a small section of the blog.

It is mostly poems, strories, essays and humor. I get only 100-150 hits per day. My question is whether this genre ever reaches the hights of 1000+ and if google seacrh can be a main source of traffic for this genre.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

From what I read, if you target the right books and right customer profiles, you can even make a little money from a part of your website. you don't even have to show ads in the other parts of your blog.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I don't think that someone is going to search for literatoure on Google. And if someone does, then the probability of your blog showioing up on the first few pages is going to be higher due to the small number of literature blogs. Your real traffic will be your blog followers.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That was a veryu good suggesstion made by Rumbaho. If you are able to write a satisfactory review, then the chances of the reader buying that book using your affillliate link will be higher.

Dibyajyoti Koch
Dibyajyoti Koch
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi,

My Blog is getting on average 600+ visits now. Recently It got 950 visits in one day. Low visits on weekends. Hope it will cross 1000 mark after few months...:)

dj

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

nice going mate.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best

Vishnu
Vishnu
from Alappuzha
12 years ago

I hve started by blog just 4 moth ago.,On average i have only about 250 unique readers only.FrownI hope it will improve soon with more content  Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
250 in just 4 months! I hardly had any visitor count to speak of when my blog was your blog age ;) Good going vishnu!
Vishnu
from Alappuzha
12 years ago

Thanks Arti :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That is a very good number for a four month old blog and it isn't that easy to achieve it.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

I bought a doamin name computerandyou,info for my blog computerandu.wordpress.com. But the problem is I like (and used to) the wordpress.com It is easy to use and really good looking compare to blogger.

And in any case wordpress.com will not allow users to monetize (other than there own ad-control program which is full for past few months) ... :(

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

are you hosting with wordpress? take a paid hosting. you can get it for around 600 per year. If you are a serious blogger and want to make money I'm sure you will at least be able to pay for th blog expenses to start off with.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

The average hits per day on my wordpress.com blog is approx. 2500. Alas! it is on wordpress.com and I don't earn a single penny from it. Frown

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Abhishek, Why don't you consider moving your blog to your own URL?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I'm not sure but I've read somewhere that a wordpress blog having a considerably large number of hits per day is allowed to place ad codes.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You need to consider moving over to self hosted wordpress. You will atleast get back the investment money even if you follow the path of cpm ads.

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

total cost per year would not be more than 1000 per year. This is for a dotcom domain and self hosted wordpress.

Gaurav Tiwari
from Kushinagar
12 years ago
If you've some more than 60,000 hits per month, then you can partnership with WordPress.com! Read more about it here. [comment] I think self-satisfaction is more important than money. Abhisek has an wowsome blog and I'm one of his followers. [good luck that he's following me too.]
Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Mohan, How about you?  Any adsense revenue worth talking about?

Mohan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am happy with revenue, though I am not writing that regular :)

1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread