Which IndiBloggers have over 1000 visitors a day?

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I was reading up on monetization and realized that if you don't have a few thousand hits a day, there is very little chance to earn from Google Adsense. Then it got me wondering how many bloggers have enough hits to earn something worthwhile.

Just wondering.

Anyone care to share?

First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Descending
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Whoa ! Loads of information on this thread. I am a newbie blogger and started my blog just 1.5 months back. Average number of visitors is around 100-150 per day and am ok with that for now. Right now the main motive is to build content. If I have quality content, as the zen of marketing says, traffic will come automatically and hopefully some money too :)  Otherwise till now my revenue is not even enough to break even (in terms of the cost of buying the domain) Laughing

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
12 years ago

I am a little kid in the blog world, even though I am not so new to the webmaster world.

My blog currently gets about 20 to 30 visitors per month and hoping to reach the 1000+ club by next month Laughing

Rewa Smriti
Rewa Smriti
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't get any readers on my blog from here as of now.:-(

Pranab Chatterjee
Pranab Chatterjee
from Kolkata
12 years ago

About to complete my first year of blogging... not too many hits per day, about 100 on an average. The max hits in a day was 774 when I got into a brawl with a troll (guess he was most of them). Sad life...

Guess no one really wants to read med blogs. Dammit if only I knew tech or money stuff! :)

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread