Looking for Guest Authors for Travel & Photography

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi, 

The first request I want to make is to the Admins: Please delete this topic if you feel it violates the Forum rules. I have been hesitating to start it for long, and if I violate any rules, it will only be because of my ignorance and not deliberation. 

My blog is about the following topics: Travel, Photography, Books and Cinema. It is about 1.5 years old, has a decent traffic, google page rank of 2, alexa rank of  150,600 and overwhelming love of fellow photographers, travellers and visitors. There are 190+ posts in total written by me, friends and fellow Guest Authors. 

To carry forward the idea of sharing , I have now come to Indiblogger to invite fellow travellers and photographers to share a part of their experiences with us. It can be one from teh following categories:

1. Travelogues
  2. Travel Ideas
  3. Travel Bucket List
  4. Photography Essays
  5. Photography Tips 
  6. Post Production Tips
  7. Book Reviews

The articles can be submitted via email/ Submission link. For first time contributors, please send your name/ nickname, email ID , blog url and a brief intro in 1-2 lines that will go with the posts. 

We have fabulous Travel Writers and Photographers on indiblogger, if you are interested, please let me know. 

Thanks 

Puru

Shadows Galore

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Edited a category
First 1-20
21-31
Replies 21 to 31 of 31 Descending
Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hi Puru... I would love to contribute to your site... I can contribute on the photography section... let me know if I can... 

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hi Puru, would love to contribute as a guest author(photography section) at ur site... Lovely one you got there. Let me know If I can... 

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi Sauvik. You are most welcome to contribute :)

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
11 years ago

:-) I posted my comment twice *sorry for that* btw i checked your site... do i need create a account in the submission manager you have? and how do I give you the post, along with the photos?

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

If you are comfy with WP, I can create an account for you and you can create the post and save as draft. I disabled self registration due to spam. Otherwise you can just send me the photographs and text by email. 

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
11 years ago

yea.. i have a wp blog myself ... you can create an account for me and indimail me the details... 

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Sent you an Indimail. Please check and reply. 

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Would like to thank The Fool, Sauvik and Ashwini for their wonderful contributions. :)

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

hi Purnendu, I was busy for a while (longer than just while) Foot in mouth... now as I've got some liquid time I'm ready to volunteer...

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

There cannot be a better time .. I am suffering from terrible writer's / traveler's / photographer's block :(

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

lol

so how to give you my travel-Post?

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

I messaged you

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Nope I cant't :D 

Send you article+photos+a bio of yours with your blog link to me .. will do the rest :)

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

forgot to tell my email : shadowsgalore(at)gmail(dot)com

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Don't know why didn't I get your mail.... Undecided

I want yo share with you this post: http://imakemytrip.blogspot.com/2012/09/biking-along-beaches-of-bengal.html

Owing to my slow connection it'll be not so fun for me to attach so many images and mail you, moreover formatting will be a problem in that case, so if you somehow can extract the post from its source it'll be really nice Smile

so now you have my article, photos and blog link... about the bio i'll mail you later.... hope it's not a big deal right?

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Copying this article verbitamin will make Google baba unhappy :(

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

no you can copy it and reformat and put in your space in a little different way so as to keep google pleased Tongue out

Sapna
Sapna
from Ajmer
11 years ago

Hi purnedu!

loved the idea. a great way to steal a sabbatical. I have done a bit of travel writing. please check out mky photoessays on leh! i have been menaing to do a write up though not yet gotten around to doing that

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi Sapna, 

I went through your blog. You have great pics from Laddakh out there. Wanna share a few memories of Laddakh on my blog ? :)

Sapna
Sapna
from Ajmer
11 years ago

sure! will get back on this

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Hello

Kindly send me more details via email or PM. 

Thank you

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi Shalu, there is not much detail other than what I have already provided in this thread. If you write on one or many of the genres mentioned by me, you can send your post along with a short bio and link to your blog :)

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Hi Purnendu

I know this is an old thread. Are you still accepting guest posts related to travel and photography? Do see my blog to see if some of the travel pieces are suitable for this purpose.

Purnendu
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Madhu, 

Yes, am still accepting Guest Posts :)

First 1-20
21-31
LockSign in to reply to this thread