Calling all food bloggers, culinary aficionados and self proclaimed master-chefs

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks - this one's for those who know their way around a kitchen (unlike people like me, whose signature dish is Maggi Noodles and scrambled eggs). Laughing

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/livogen-ironchef

Have fun!

Replies 41 to 50 of 50 Ascending
Jaleelakamal
Jaleelakamal
from Dubai
6 years ago

How to post, i summited but last 3rd step picture gone or not i don't know , how to find that. Pls explin.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

Hi Jaleelakamal, your entry hasn't been logged. Please submit it again.

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

one more question, is it just about  recipe contest or can we share some personal experiance of iron deficiency ?

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

This contest is basically a recipe making contest. That being said, context as to why it's being run, i.e., experiences and/or problems relating to iron deficiency, would go a long way with both the judges and your readers

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
6 years ago

Hello everyone, wht is this Special mention category in prize list ? plz explain.

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

These are prizes for those who didnt win the main prizes but have still submitted some really great recipes

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I received an email just today about this contest, with closing date mentioned as 19th November. However, when I went through the T&C of the contest, it is mentioned there, "The contest will be live from 1st November to 30th November." Totally confused! Please confirm what is the last date.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Rules and guidelines mention the last date as 19 November. Better to stick to this date... and we will anyway come to know if the contest date is pushed further.

Aparna parinam
Aparna parinam
from Margao
6 years ago

Cool, I will submit some dishes!

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Hi friend please add to me your network , i want to see your dishes & you can see my dishes too.

Srinivasan
Srinivasan
from Chennai
6 years ago

Now I'm going to try my hands at cooking. Anyhow I'm not going to keep the readers as a bait to my 1st dish. I'll come back and congratulate the winners later. 

Hopefully I'll be alive to come back here and comment. Undecided

Vandana Mathur
Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
6 years ago

Can we submit mutiple entries?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Yes, Vandana ma'am, multiple entries are allowed, it is mentioned in the rules section.

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

It is mentioned under T&C "A single entry can be gratified only once during the course of this contest period." Meaning?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

A single entry can be gratified only once... means that one entry can win only one of the prizes mentioned. So I guess it pays to submit multiple entries. :)

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
6 years ago

For the IB contest, a single entry can 'potentially'  --> win + get the best Picture + the best video. So go for it XD!

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me in your network

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

I'll somehow forcefully add iron to some recipe I find and win this contest :P

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Ah! Now thats a great idea. :)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Are you planning to throw a few nails into your Maggi noodles? Laughing

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

😂 semma

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

😆😆 Lion Dates Syrup recipe ah , Karthik?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Hahaha.. hopefully something like that..  or else even make Maggi noodles with steam iron.

Hope that's also valid :P

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Take care not to become anaemic in the process 😉

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me your network &you add to my network

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

Well, Maggi-n-scrambled-eggs types too can now try and beat those who claim to be food bloggers... an opportunity for them as well! Ha! Ha!

Meenakshi.J
Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Hi Renie,

Can Travel&Lifestyle bloggers like me, who are home-chefs ,apply too?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
6 years ago

It is a contest open to all, I guess.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
6 years ago

Anyone can apply as long as u r doing justice to ur blog theme.. I guess u can add this under lifestyle section too.. so no worries

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Yes, anyone can participate! Smile

Meenakshi.J
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Thank you :)

Vandana
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Not everyone can participate! The T&C clearly states "This contest is valid only for women who are 18 years and above in India." So I suppose no male participants are allowed. 

pranita deshpande
from latur
6 years ago

Please add to me your network & you add to my network

LockSign in to reply to this thread