BNLF Mumbai: Official Thread

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Folks, our most ambitious project is now underway, and we need all of you on board. This entire thing is planned and executed by IndiBlogger - which means all of you can play a crucial role in this event!

https://www.bnlf.com/

You should receive an email today with regards to getting passes for this event, and the grand scale of things. In the meantime though, perhaps we can use this thread to discuss bloggers from Mumbai hosting outstation bloggers for the two days of BNLF (thanks to Blogwati Gee for the idea!).

Bloggers from outside Mumbai who are looking for a place to stay, and bloggers from Mumbai who have a spare bed or three, please let us know!

Unfortunately, IB will not be able to sponsor travel or accomodation for outstation bloggers, as this event is really quite expensive, far, far more expensive than anything we've ever done before. On the upside though, that means being at this event is going to be more than worth your while!

Also, if anyone has any tips or questions on traveling to Mumbai, finding hotels near the venue which are safe for women, so on and so forth - please add it to this thread. Thanks! Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 182 Descending
riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
8 years ago

can't wait.. too much excitement in the air :)

Ditto
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Yes. Countdown started already. Cool

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
8 years ago

Just applied for leave at office. *twirls*

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

All the best. 

Ganga Shresthi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

just got confirmation.... 4 days leave approved :) 

Best of luck shameem, and congrats Ganga.
Ganga Shresthi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Rio :) (happppyyyyy)

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
8 years ago
  • hey I am coming for the event, despite the fact that have whole lot of relatives at mumbai I would definitely like to stay with another blogger if possible. Blogwati?
Sathya Narayanan
Sathya Narayanan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi,

I am booking my flight tickets and applying leave as well..i am proud to be part of Indicrew. @Renie As you mentioned in the mail Indicrew guys has to come on 30th october evening right ? so I can book accordingly or 31st morning directly coming to venue will work? please suggest :-)

Excited!

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

If you're coming from out of town, 31st morning works! Smile

Sathya Narayanan
Sathya Narayanan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Cool.Yes I'coming from chennai. Thanks Renie :) 

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Seems like Chennai has the max entries other than Mumbai :)

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Yay... Yes. We are becoming a formidable gang from Chennai. Love to meet you all at Mumbai.

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
I just registered for BNLF last night. Am I too late or can I still expect the pass to reach my way. Just keeping my fingers crossed and checking my mails every now and then to hear the good news:) hoping to be the lucky one @indiblogger !
TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I know for sure, since so many outstation bloggers are to go, there will be a good number of cancellations. Let's hope you benefit. Cheers!

Finally the badges are up on the blog... the boarding pass looks super cool.

Humaid Siddiqui
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Got The passes!!! woohoo!!!..

Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

PS:The real passes not the Provisional one!!

Ganga Shresthi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yeah finally!!! got the passes...way to go Cool

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

People, please generate your passes asap! (We need to know your T-shirt size, etc.)

https://www.bnlf.com/getmypass

Thanks! Smile

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
8 years ago

Done Renie.  :) 

Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
8 years ago

Done Renie :) *excitement building up*

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

This is important: please make sure that your "Real Name" on this page matches the name on your Photo ID card and on your BNLF ePass. 

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Thanks for clarifying Renie. Is it ok if we have a scanned photo ID card in the mobile?

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Done..I'm feeling excited...It is most probably fix that I will attend the day 1 even if the exams are nearing..I will try to attend the day 2 too most probably Tongue out..Hoping to enjoy it this time. Cool

Yo, cheers
Got the main pass, both days. All set.
Shrivant Saxena
Shrivant Saxena
from Jabalpur
8 years ago

Got my passes. Will be coming directly from Army SSB Interview for this event. I hope i'll make it on time on 31st. :-/ Will I be able to attend the event if my train isn't on time and I get a bit late (After 9AM)?

Whoever wants my personal time, I will be available on 30th morning whole day at The Lalit hotel lobby.
I am previleged to be indicrew at indihospitality wing. Any suggestions on hospitality front are welcome from one and all either here or at my indimail. Cheers and rock on
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

should i look out for trex or an alien?

Both
Or humaid, if you see kangna or katrina there talking to a handsome dashing guy, you have reached your destination.:D
Humaid Siddiqui
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

looking for Alien and Trex seams easier!! ;)

Thanks to the overwhelming response my time slot on 30th is full now. Cheers. No more indimails. For the offer of 30th October meet. [satisfied]
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Nice to know that Pramod you too are taking the trouble of coming over all the way from Bihar, when crucial elections are on ?  Just joking buddy keep in touch....with updates, i don t find any whatsapp number for IndiPolice, is it secret Lolz

Salman Ravoof
Salman Ravoof
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Any suggestions for hotels to stay at during the event?

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Try YMCA but you got to book and pay full money in advance, alternatively if you are coming by train retiring rooms can be booked on line, you will have option of dormitory rooms too which is pretty economical.  Another option is check on Airbnb you will get options of homestay at cheap prices, you register and check out.

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Renie, I mistakenly cancelled my day 1 pass, please can you guys undo it? 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Done! Smile

Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thank you @Renie :))

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Great Going! :D Got both days passes as well!

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Woah! Free hotel stays courtesy StayZilla!! This is great Renie ☺
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey DS this is umesh derebail where are you guy missing for a long time from action ?  My contact number is 60603453.....Please reveal your contact number.  Hope to catch you up

Kaustav Sen
Kaustav Sen
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I was trying to book for an Indiblogger Homestay, where you shall get to stay with the Mumbai bloggers who have agreed to host us outstation members, but somehow, I dont manage to get to the results at all. All it shows me are the hotels available in the area. Anyone here managed to book a stay? If yes, kindly let me know the steps you followed!

LockSign in to reply to this thread