Your reply has been posted. Use the "Track this topic" link to stay in the discussion.

Latest Dove contest, Happy New Year 2012, I pad2 Bonanza, let's share ideas

Latest Dove contest has instilled another fervor to write excellent posts, for IndiBloggers. Let's share difficulties & ideas to covet the glitterati iPad2.

link to page

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=45

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Captain Avi
Replies 181 to 200 of 207 Descending
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

new day new hopes :)

Vasumathi Sridharan
Vasumathi Sridharan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Varun, Nice to see positve people out here with "new hopes" :P

Yo vasumathi Ji ,
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

yo yo Wink my blood group is also +ve Tongue out

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

O +ve here ;) I feel the wait will keep us hoping and dreaming about Ipads and mobiles ....

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hmmm this topic is turning out as an epic! Nearly touching 1k...
Yes, hemal, the power of dove
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pardon me for disageeing with you Pramodji, but it's the power of the thread-creator - Pramod Ji Smile

Arti Ji , thanks for thinking this way, highly honored. But this achievement is all due to the Dove theme and all aboard the dove express and many who were movers and inspirers, but did not board the ship.
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Tongue out Dont you think it is the iPAD? Cool

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

May be for few, may not; but one thing is sure, 

We all has given our best shot! Wink

hemal, caught the right note, it is the power of Ipad2, to be more precise. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Renie, why have you not put mark here similar to what you have done here and here

The latest buzz, on results, Renie Ravin from Chennai 3 hours ago Reply These results should be ready by Monday - however, they will probably be announced only on Tuesday as our team will be traveling back from Delhi after the blogger meet!
So, On Tuesday, the dove express, will reach the desired destination, we are grateful to our captain Avi for steering the ship solemnly towards the destination. Three cheers
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

As The Captain of the Dove Express I'm hereby declare that sit back & enjoy the Chickens (for non veg) & Coffee (Veg) till we will reach our Destination. According to our Train Supervisor Pramod Ji, The Station Master has given a Green Signal to our Train. 

Defiant Princess
from Jodhpur
12 years ago

@Pramoj jee, Tuesday for Surf Excel and tomorrow for QVENDO.. ! dont know about Dove no. 

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Actually, Renie never mentioned about the result of Dove! Contest, he mentioned about the Surf Excel thing; Just heard they will announce the result of Qvendo 2moro, which is good as that competition started before Dove! Now Surf competition has started before Surf, so how on earth they declare the result of that before Dove!???

I guess 2moro, (or should I say today) they will declare the Qvendo,

2moro (sat'dy) they will declare the Dove!

Sunday Blogger's meet.

Mon/Tus Surf Excel.

By Tuesday all the excitement shifts with the new KFC Competition Smile 

Proof me WRONG Cool

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@P @Avi LOLz... Dove Express... Captian.. Supervisor.. Station Master.. !! deadly creative guys.. Cool

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@Indianomics! - Thanks Wink Our goal apart from winning is keep the Train Moving (keep everybody entertain like Late Shri Raj Kapoor Ji)

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I guess I was wrong when I called O ji as Supervisor, as the appointed me as the Captian, he should be our IndiBlogger Rail Minister. Wink

Yo to Sir Ji....

Defiant, hope you have taken care of the ants, I am getting weary of the crows now. kuch bhi kar ke, kahin se bhi koi sandeshaa mil jaaye bas.

Captain can never be wrong, avi, because, if he is wrong, he steers everyone into a ditch. 

thanks ranjith, for the pointer here

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Hell yes......:) :) :) :) :)

Yes Varun, 4 days to go now
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I have my Birthday on 17th... Hope they will send the prize by then (oh! BTW only if I win)... 

Are Dove walo...!!! Birthday wale bacche ko ek iPad 2 dedooooo Wink

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

LOL @ Avi ;) he he dedo dedo yaar... anyway i have not particpated in thsi contest top b'day boy ko hi dedo :P

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

yo +1 for me Wink

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Where there is a prize, I want to get it too :) :) :)

Varun, still time for the declarations

this silence is maddening, 

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Ami je tomarrr chin chun chun chun, sudhu j tomar Wink

Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Still time I understand but can't wait no more. Renie tell us the results sooner than tuesday please.

Captain, as the ship is drawing near, the excitement is growing. Aamar junnei, kaali mondirei, ektu poojo korben. Kaali Ji ke remind kore deben, je pramod lohia, 10 borosh aagei 11 tokaa aarpon kore chillein, sei ekhun aamar ke ditch korbe naa.

kee holo captain, 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

The final shortlist is ready. Smile

Results will be out on wednesday, if not a day earlier!

Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Thanks a lot for the reply Renie. This is gonna be the longest wait ever it seems. I was not agitated so much for my engineering results too :D :D. Nonetheless. All is well. All is well.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

At last the Green signal has been given to the Dove Express Smile Try it for Tuesday pls,,, Wink

BTW if it's ready, publish it naa yaar Tongue out

Thanks Renie, for the update, All waiting anxiously.
Purushu Arie
Purushu Arie
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks a lot for the update, Renie :)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So next week we get to know whether the dreams or nightmares come true... Thanks for the update Renie. Contests keep the excitement alive in my blogging life.

yo, the next week gonna be buzzing on indie

Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago

Congratulations! It was a worthy post! Njoy the new toy! 

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

All ye Delhi Blogger meeters. Rock the indi meet today. Rock on follks :). Have an awesome time and get the contest early :)

Yo
Aahh, two days to go, friends.
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Rightly said. Sadly, I will be in singrauli MP when the results will be out. Smile. Will be back only on 14th to Mumbai :) Rock and Roll :)

I think all three , qvendo, dove, and surf will be coming up the same day. Either Tuesday or Wednesday
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I feel the same way too promod ji. Still, can't help keep refreshing the contest pages thgough :)

Holiday tour, or what, enjoy
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Naah work tour. Will get a day in Banares though. Can't miss that opportunity to roam around the ancient city :)

Varanasi , is it, take a bath in Ganges ,

qvendo results out, congo's to all winners, 

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

qvendo is out, Dove Express got the clearance to enter into the platform Wink

It's a long journey still ahead.another 50 hour journey captain. Keep the coffee rolling. I see you have free chicken kfc vouchers, munch n crunch. Freely.
Best of luck afresh to all passengers on board , from my sincere heart, may all win,
Something,
This "something " marked the 1000th post of dove express. To mark this auspicious occasion our Captain gonna present a ballet dance by the famous artists of Paris , enjoy the show,
I think captain is busy munching the freebies of kfc. I have to draw the curtains, let the show begin,
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Go ahead Indi Rail Minister Smile I was busy searching the Dancers Wink How on earth you invite the chicks on a fast moving train??? Surprised

Captain, Inspire yourself by the flick, speed, how they board and deboard on moving bus, that way you can surely manage something. be positive yaar.

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Correctly said Farida ji.. Just b +ve ..Smile

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

congo to all qvendo winners :)

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Good Morng Smile 2 more mornings to go...

yo captain, the dances are rocking te train.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hmm... want belly dance?

captain, don't make the train do the belly dancing, concentrate.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Last few minutes are the toughest. let us allow the train to do the belly dancing Wink

Waise bhi the journey has just under 48 hours life span.

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Well said Farida ji :)

Yo
I too concur

monday too passed, some how, will it be tuesday, let's see, 

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

2moro of day after 2moro... time will pass as usual Wink Keep yourself busy in these couple of days P ji,..

I am busy for nothing, captain, 

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I guess train stops tuesday..Results will be out i guess tmrw :PTongue out

yo sampath, if we are lucky enough, otherwise, another 24 hours later 

LockSign in to reply to this thread