Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Rahul

Votes45
36

120..

randomrahul.blogspot.com - 120 extra minutes to burn...Something in return to earn...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nipesh Shah

Votes9
37

Getting Custom Columns from SharePoint list

nipeshshah.blogspot.com - Hi, I am new to IndiVine. But in this short period to time. I see that it is very helpful to get updates from the persons of similar field and can share our thoughts to others.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Prashanth Ramasamy

Votes12
25

26 hours a day - Wow! Now I can livvveee more!

prashanthramasamy.blogspot.com - But now, my answer would contrast my UG mind. That’s because a couple more hours would help this budding film maker to find time to realize his year-old dream of ‘starting to become an...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Farida Rizwan

Votes123
70

Finally Brave Enough to Confess I Would Love to...

chaptersfrommylife.com - The two hours I get will sure be the exclusive "ME" time. I feel I have done justice to others but not to myself. So now it is time to do something for myself and feel "There, I have done something I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Raahila

Votes17
25

One Hour for me and One Hour for you :)

laila-rebelwithoutacause.blogspot.com - Gives an hr for yourself and spending an hr doing something for someone else. Either someone you know or helping animals you would love to know. Everyone can use your help after you help yourself and...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Menaka Bharathi

Votes13
76

How to Spend Two Hours of Extra Time Effectively...

simpleindianmom.in - Here is how you spend quality time with your children in a purely Indian perspective. Spending quality time with children is gaining importance especially because of the various distractions such as...
Sign in to promote this post morego

riddhisharma

Votes17
45

2 hours, 120 minutes. 7200 seconds.

riddhiculous.com - ""Don't think about the brevity of life Think about how much you can live in that little time." If only I had two extra hours to live.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Uday Salunkhe

Votes11
36

Uday Salunkhe: The Mantra for reaching the peak...

udaysalunkhe.wordpress.com - An expedition to Mount Everest may take up to two years of planning. So you can have an appetite for adversity, but be prepared with an actionable plan not only to set up a Business and run it...
Sign in to promote this post morego

vasudha rao

Votes39
59

Fulfilling life

vasu-smaran.blogspot.com - Life becomes more fulfilling as we relax & rejuvenate ourselves.If we have the inclination ,we will find time for our hobbies,passions etal
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sugandha

Votes18
40

Two Hours

thoughts-in-play.blogspot.com - The post is a short story written like a personal account — a work of fiction indirectly presenting an average/above-average college-going student's way of "utilizing" time. Be...
Sign in to promote this post morego