Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Shantinath Chaudhary

Votes34
40

If I had two EXTRA hours in a day.....

shantihp.blogspot.com - Having two extra hours will be a miracle. No? So I would like to spend those two hours in creating miracles.Yes, creating "miracles". Read more to know how....Do comment if you like.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shreya

Votes31
42

Two Hours of a Lifetime

wherehopelives.blogspot.com - The question is tougher, and deeper than it looks.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nidhi

Votes14
25

wow 26 hours in a day.. my 2 hours

babyworks.blogspot.com - I would love to do all what I have been missing in this 2 hours if it would be 3 also better...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sandeep Thakre

Votes14
36

Dhammal Dandia

sandeep-thakre.blogspot.com - How I spend my time during the festive season of Durga-Pujan..
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bhavia Velayudhan

Votes60
44

Painted in Red

heyithinkthisway.wordpress.com - At times God gives us opportunities to resume our passions which we left years ago.Thus we wish to have an extra two hours,so that we can make up the loss.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rakhi Sharma

Votes13
40

If I had two extra hours to spend :)

jhumore.com - Every single second and minute of those extra two hours would be like a long year for me with my dear ones. Time never comes back so wouldn’t those two extra hours; hence I would make the best...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Gautam Maitra

Votes10
NA

NOV 25 Mighty Time and prickly Hobbies through...

indian-writer.blogspot.com - Time is a blank cheque given to all of us, and desire to plan and spend the same like a miser make a dint on the human surrounding – that’s how we got Bhagvan Krishna, Nirvana preacher...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Raahila

Votes17
25

One Hour for me and One Hour for you :)

laila-rebelwithoutacause.blogspot.com - Gives an hr for yourself and spending an hr doing something for someone else. Either someone you know or helping animals you would love to know. Everyone can use your help after you help yourself and...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Tushar Tajane

Votes29
77

Science & Technology Saves Our Time But, What...

techzoom.org - Over the years, Science and Technology is helping us save, manage our time, but is it the only way to get more hours per day? Here are some random thoughts
Sign in to promote this post morego

Stephen

Votes17
49

All that I need is just 2 hours to get Creative...

thesolitarywriter.com - Creativity and Innovation saves time and increases efficiency and productivity at work. This article speaks about my efforts to apply an innovative and creative approach at work
Sign in to promote this post morego