Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Raksha Bhat

Votes57
37

Live Your Time

ink-and-feathers.blogspot.com - “I wish I had a little more than twenty four hours a day”, we say and hear this every now and then. Don’t we? ...No plan is fool proof, no life is exemplary. We are here to live our...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Neeraj Kumar

Votes31
70

The Scenes of My Life

probinglife.blogspot.com - There is a house beside the tranquil pond with swans splashing in it. And I am sitting outside the house in a chair with legs splayed on the table across it, in an evening intoxicated with the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rakhi Sharma

Votes13
40

If I had two extra hours to spend :)

jhumore.com - Every single second and minute of those extra two hours would be like a long year for me with my dear ones. Time never comes back so wouldn’t those two extra hours; hence I would make the best...
Sign in to promote this post morego

umbrella22

Votes17
25

2 hours....120 minutes...What a lifesaver it was...

umbrella-abteverything.blogspot.com - This blog post is written especially for the Surf Excel Matic contest.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Stephen

Votes12
49

Belly dreams,to go Flat

thesolitarywriter.com - 2 hours a day is enough to do many things, but it can do wonders to your body if you seriously plan of working out. So extra 2 hours a day for me to work on my body fitness
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mrs  Suranga Date

Votes26
39

Smart Cleaning and Dreaming...

kavitalihi.blogspot.com - Away from the scrubbing, squeezing, soaking, and desperately cursing, two hours now spent dreaming of a better world. A new machine, anyone ?
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shantinath Chaudhary

Votes34
40

If I had two EXTRA hours in a day.....

shantihp.blogspot.com - Having two extra hours will be a miracle. No? So I would like to spend those two hours in creating miracles.Yes, creating "miracles". Read more to know how....Do comment if you like.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sugandha

Votes18
40

Two Hours

thoughts-in-play.blogspot.com - The post is a short story written like a personal account — a work of fiction indirectly presenting an average/above-average college-going student's way of "utilizing" time. Be...
Sign in to promote this post morego

arvind srivastava

Votes11
36

कोसी अंचल के...

khabarkosi.blogspot.com - दिनांकः 5 नवम्बर, 2011 कोसी अंचल के गीतकारों में गणेश चंचल का विशिष्ट स्थान रहा...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Avi

Votes40
NA

2 Extra Hours in a Day - How to Spend it? My...

indianfashiontrendz.blogspot.com - Well I though about it for the last 7 days & came up with a very important thing that we all should use to do...sadly we are missing this important work. Read what it is. Don't forget to...
Sign in to promote this post morego