Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest (155)

#GetSmart

Avi

Votes27
NA

2 Extra Hours in a Day - Time for Some Good...

indianfashiontrendz.blogspot.com - On this article, I tried to summarized few of my top priorities & If I had 2 extra hours in a day, I would love to do these things...Read, share your comments.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Animesh Ganguly

Votes37
40

Thank God, it happened!

penningdownthemind.blogspot.com - It is often nice to go through such experiences, two extra hours once in a while, not baddd :) :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shreya

Votes31
42

Two Hours of a Lifetime

wherehopelives.blogspot.com - The question is tougher, and deeper than it looks.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Y V SAI MADHAV

Votes7
40

TO MAKE AMENDS

yvsmadhav.wordpress.com - Hopefully, the extra two hours shall allow me to spend more time with my family and also help me to pursue my activities.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Deepthi Naik

Votes19
25

2 hrs of JUST me and my Time.. Wat else can I ask...

deepsi-deepthi.blogspot.com - This is my First blog for a contest! Read and and Like it if you Like it.. :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nipesh Shah

Votes9
37

Getting Custom Columns from SharePoint list

nipeshshah.blogspot.com - Hi, I am new to IndiVine. But in this short period to time. I see that it is very helpful to get updates from the persons of similar field and can share our thoughts to others.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bhavia Velayudhan

Votes60
44

Painted in Red

heyithinkthisway.wordpress.com - At times God gives us opportunities to resume our passions which we left years ago.Thus we wish to have an extra two hours,so that we can make up the loss.
Sign in to promote this post morego

S. Palanichamy

Votes21
NA

Invest your time properly; that will make you...

relax2happy.com - By properly investing the extra time we have, we will be able to get financial freedom.
Sign in to promote this post morego