Shoppers Stop Perfect Look (144)

#ssperfectlook

Sowmiya Bhas

Votes7
41

Here comes Christmas, I hope my True Love says to...

amluckyorwhat.blogspot.com - I had a real fun time doing this post, more fun than I expected! Though I really wish Santa gets me atleast couple of the goodies I've mentioned in my post :D Have fun reading!! (Ran out of...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashreya

Votes9
40

Just not one festival, but many more..

ashreyamom.wordpress.com - to find out more about the looks i chose for different festivals, check out the post.
Sign in to promote this post morego

sweta tiwary

Votes12
53

My Festive look with Shoppers Stop

swetatiwary.com - I love dressing up and online shopping has made shopping a far more enjoyable experience for all of us. This festive season how what look I am sporting read on to find that ....
Sign in to promote this post morego

Anupama

Votes2
36

OOTD: Perfect Festive Look Punjabi Style

longislandfashionterritory.blogspot.com - I wanted to create a fusion look which has elements of white(a symbol of purity) and also plays around with a bit of color. Hence I added the pink patiala salwar-which is a super girly color. Also, I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

supriya kabra

Votes10
36

Shoppers Stop Perfect Look This Diwali

supriyav.blogspot.com - My dream outfit for this diwali and all the dazzling accessories that will go with it
Sign in to promote this post morego

Meru Indian

Votes6
25

traditional look with a funky twist

meruslife.blogspot.com - i LOVE black!! Its my favorite color. Here's is my look for this festive season.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pooja Karadgi

Votes21
61

We love shopping !

karadgipooja.blogspot.com - “Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.”
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shalini Digvijay

Votes3
36

Shoppers Stop Perfect Look

baketitude.com - Shoppers stop has the perfect look for this festive season...fresh vibrant colours and designs...go shop!
Sign in to promote this post morego