Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Why do you always make such mistakes? :P

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Finally New contest...Pheww...Did understand Anything about the contest Innocent.....

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I think we would have to promote the product in the most innovative way possible Tongue out

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Did Not *

Abhimanyu Singh
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

But what we have to write, its not specified clearly

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

This is the case with all contests Tongue out

Finally a new contest
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I want to win some of the goodies, but don't want to participate.Tongue out Is there some cheat code for that?Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i want to win too without participatingMoney mouth

I want to win that pullover Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

its a male pullover or female one?

UnisexTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

then i;ll have a pullover tooTongue out

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

For me, the mouse will do. The one at my home is dead. Winters are too far to use that pullover. Tongue out

I won't turn down the offer for a free laptop or a tab either Cool

By the time the contest ends, results get declared, i think winter would be too close....Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i want all tooMoney mouth,..but too lazy to write for contests these daysInnocent

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I want free laptop...I m using broken screen lappy Frown.....sponsers please hear my cry Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Leave something for me Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r..u r late...we have taken/booked our share of goodiesTongue outCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No ND. No one booked the laptop. It is mine Tongue out

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

R I have already booked it Money mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No problem. We will break it into two halves and take one half each. Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i took it before knithaMoney mouth

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

And I posted about the laptop and the tab first, so, it's mine Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i took it before asus contacted renie for the contestCool

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Frown Does that mean match is fixed?Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I took it before 1AD Innocent

I won it already

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r...i invented asusMoney mouth..u cant take it unless i give uSmileTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

nsv...read above commentCool

lol..so u give it to me Cool

i will take it from ur hands

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

nice discussion Tongue out

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
>>Write a blog post on the things that you think will keep you hooked to a "Transformed" T100 when you're on the move. May be we have to write down why we would love to use the product and not want to put it down even when we are busy.
Abhimanyu Singh
from Raipur
9 years ago

But we havent used that product, so how could we write about it, do we have to write imaginary things about the product.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, they should now send a sample product to everyone Money mouth

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Skipping this one. Am out of contests for next 5 months.

and why is that?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Once again tired of contests and taking a 6 month break. Already 1 month done.

CRD
CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Any early birds and indipattanis in this one?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

None! If there were, then it would have been mentioned on the contest page explicitly.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You can blog about "What keeps you hooked on to technology even when you're on the move? Is it playing your favourite games, talking to friends, catching up on some work you love doing?" Write about it :) and win...all the best for all participants.

You missed the most important part,

hooked to a "Transformed" T100 when you're on the move

Sonia
Sonia
from India
9 years ago

The winners of the previous contest on Cloud Computing are yet to be announced. And here comes Microsoft with yet another contest :(

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Asus belongs to microsoft? i thought Asus is an indian company

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

btw there were 20 prizes for that cloud contest and had about 21 entries...doesnt take much math to know the result for that one....

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

ASUS, an Indian Company? Foot in mouth

It's Taiwanese!

I've added to your tech gyan. Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

It's not tech gyaan CK Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

i once read it was indian companyInnocent

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

R, since ASUS is all things tech, it is tech gyaan Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

no! It is general gyaan Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

wrong @both...its gadget gyaanUndecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

no nd Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

yes r..Undecided

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

confused!

they are promoting a T100 but are giving away a EeePc??

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

same as the nature trail contest...it was for kissan but prizes are not related to kissan......anyways here the company is atleast same///maybe they;ve not  started bulk manufacturing for T100 yetTongue out

They announced watches for shampoo review  contestTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

good point nsv....disha u had got scooty for shampoo contest...same connectionLaughing

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I want watch,Lappy and all the goodies Kiss

disha kotak
from mumbai
9 years ago

but the point is am promoting a kick-ass next gen hybrid machine , and in return they are giving away a substandard plastic laptop.

kinda like my writing for a watch or a scooty and won a shampoo in returnTongue out

Piyush Aggarwal
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hillarious! Why would somebody do that? I was so excited to see the transform up for grabs Frown

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Microsoft Surface? InnocentFoot in mouthUndecided

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

What's the order for winning a mouse, backpack and the pullover ? I think this needs some clarity.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Normally, it is top to bottom and left to right. I think that will be the order here also and I think price of mouse > backpack > pullover ( not sure )

But then, it should have been 20 backpacks and 25 pullovers Innocent 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Now one has to write good enough to win a pullover but not that good to win the mouse Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

:))

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
9 years ago

Woot woot! FInally \ :D /

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
9 years ago

101X Eee PC ?  I wish they gave away Transformer Book T100 in prize, coz anyway thats what they are promoting. I've left Meego OS long back, can't think of returning to em after having a taste of Android and Windows 8.1.  I wish the prizes were more awsum .. tech is my thing and I'd have been very interested. Frown

Abbas F
Abbas F
from Coimbatore
9 years ago

HEY i wanted to know if i can list my blog in two different category? i just got it posted in a category sports-adventure. but i want to change it. can i do it?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Are you talking about a blog link you submitted on IndiVine? You can choose only one category.

If you are talking about this contest, you can't choose any category. There is a default category. You should submit your post using the ' Submit'  button on the contest page and not IndiVine.

Wow! A contest after long time...!! :) But nothing comes to mind so far :D :D

Shilpa Jadhav
Shilpa Jadhav
from Navi Mumbai
9 years ago

Contest after a long time :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Asus is a Taiwanese based brand that has presence and management in India. Last time I know (till the time I was in good relations with them), the management is divided into components and mobile devices- like laptop, tablets, etc.X101 EeePC is an obsolete netbook based on Intel Atom N2600 processor:

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/Eee_PC_X101CH/specifications/

AFAIK, Intel phased out Atom and therefore all notebook manufacturers seized making netbooks a long LONG time ago. Asus and Acer was among the last to discontinue. FYI, the processor is phased out, and it was available on Q4 2011:http://ark.intel.com/products/58916/Intel-Atom-Processor-N2600-%281M-Cache-1_6-GHz%29

So....basically its obsolete, phased out, 1 gen that I am sure its going to be more of a headache even for day-to-day use. Not a good way to clear out remaining stock...of 1.

Pointless contest and if I was a person who is participating in this contest, I would be insulted if I got the X101. You're giving away a netbook based on 1gen Atom that barely works properly even for basic use anyways. Back in 2011, the MRP of X101 was Rs. 13,000 (minus Rs. 1 for the "999" thingy). Not sure of the fonepad, but if there are any DIY PC hardware enthusiasts, they would probably aim for the ROG hoodie.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Atleast arrange a meet in some cities so that people can have a hands-on with it? Didn't HP do the same thing? Atleast in Mumbai? Heck they even give away a decent enough AIO PC in the meet itself. Contests where obsolete junk is given certain degrades the overall value of contest writers/promoters....errrr....bloggers.

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

@The Sorcerer Though I agree that the processor is old, obsolete and phased out, but its not quite a headache for day to day use. I have an Acer netbook powered by Intel Atom N570 bought around 3 years back and its still sufficiently nifty, of course not comparable to even the barebones laptops these days. Very frankly, you cannot use it as your primary computer, but having one to supplement or complement your laptop, it can come in quite handy specially for bloggers writing DIY or how-to articles. Anyways, if I'll participate in this contest, it would definitely be for the Fonepad. Smile

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I have tested Asus 1015PW Eee PC- and I think there's a slight clock speed bump over this. worst thing ever. Pretty sure its a 1st gen too. Even during tests, you barely can do most activities properly. Tests also indicate that netbook's performance stutters with 30% battery reserve. Older AMD processor and the later arrived fusion can do certain activities pretty well, though none except HP brought such units due to overall negativity towards AMD in India. Another point is that the minute you start giving importance to contests that give away obsolete and commercially phased stuff, consider the entire memberbase to be considered as an uber cheap promotion. Choice is in your hands (not just Anant).

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

how much is its value now...or it doesnt sell anywhere?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Netbooks were phased out long time ago, more than a year. I don't think you can sell it for 4-5k and above unless you're dealing with an idiot.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

okie..dint know all that

vaisakhi mishra
from thane
9 years ago

Nandini the cost in market is actually 8k-11k depending on the stores but I doubt prominent stores like croma reliance or vijay sales would ever keep its stock.....more over I agree with the Sorcerer....Intel Atom is obsolete so are net books these days...I had used Acer Netbook wih Intel Atom n2600 and it worked for exactly 1 yr 3 months Frown...gave it for repair at the Acer house in Malad, got it back after a month and post that it worked exactly for 6 moths and 2 days - 2 days i remember coz the warranty period had ended Yell. So not very cool first prize...would really want the Fonepad though..but writing for this contest will give Asus cheap publicity so am very confused now...Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

Surprised

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I am also assuming that its not one of those used media samples that's usually given to media and reviewers for posting reviews about the unit. I am seeing such trend of getting rid of used samples in gaming tournaments, so why not in such contests. I might be wrong, mind you! But its best if one asks Asus India directly via facebook to get clarification.

I would prefer some clarification from Indiblogger, too.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

So, the price of the first and second prize is the same? Surprised

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

TS... u r scaring us allInnocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

r,,,according to TS the first prize doesnt sell anymore..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No problem. We'll find a buyer. Or may be you can buy it. Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

rUndecided.........i'll take the free oneWink

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

If the situation is actually what TS has mentioned and the product is out of the market then they should have definitely given more of these are prizes Money mouth

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Still now I have not got the voucher won in the WeChat Vote using Mobile Apps contest..don't know when will get it.......This new contest seems very good as there will be 52 winners.......Exams getting over on 26 and it seems that new contests have started coming......Now I will wait to see a meet too happening soon, as it is the time to have fun after exams.....

CRD
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What are you saying?? :o That contest was closed more than a year ago. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

There were two wechat contests. one of them is around 5 months old.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

wechat 'elections' wala contest

LockSign in to reply to this thread