Time to Transform! (116)

Shubham Choudhary

Votes7
36

What got me Hooked!

abuginmymind.wordpress.com - Honestly, this tablet is really promising. And I say the same about what gets me hooked to it.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Roohi Bhatnagar

Votes23
40

Me 2.0

roohibhatnagar.com - For a simple girl like me obtaining gadgets were just a materialistic thirst which never gets quenched.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana

Votes0
54

यात्रा तकनीकि

gahrana.wordpress.com - लम्बी यात्रायें हमेशा ही हमें लुभाते रहीं हैं| बचपन के दिन, जब ट्रेनें आज के...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shruti

Votes0
NA

The Desperate Dream.

confectioner1.blogspot.com - A post on why I think I should own a T100.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Parv Jain

Votes2
47

It's time to Transform with Asus T100!

goh4x.blogspot.com - ays have gone where you push your huge laptop in your bag and move out, it’s time of hybrid devices now! from while a time i was searching for a handy hybrid device and i don’t have huge...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nabanita

Votes0
61

Are you connected?

bhulbhal.blogspot.com - are you really connected through the social network?
Sign in to promote this post morego

Debjani Baidyaray

Votes2
36

I am ready to be super workaholic with ASUS...

debjanisays.blogspot.com - I am ready to be transformed! Ready to be scolded for being a super workaholic!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Simply Bogus

Votes0
36

My Technology On The Move

simplybogusblog.blogspot.com - Do you exploit technology too when you’re travelling? If your answer is ‘yes’ then a high-five else you better upgrade yourself, otherwise soon your kids or the next generation will...
Sign in to promote this post morego