LeoPaw would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bigbitz.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Would love to read some feedback.

LeoPaw
LeoPaw
from Kerala
12 years ago

Looking for your feed back, comments, crtiticism and encouragement.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: na
Replies 1 to 14 of 14
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello LeoPaw,

Here are my first impressions of your blog-

1. Very neat template, uncluttered look that gives a very nice feel to it. Can you please tell me from where have you taken this template?

2. The posts are neatly categorizd which makes for a very good reading and easy navigation too.

Some things that can be improved on -

1. The spelling of 'quotes' in the tab of the home page has an error.

2. I hope the 'Quote of the day' actually changes every day Wink

Thats all, I loved the whole look of your site and the articles are very well written, crisp and interesting, loved going thru some of them too Smile

Keep blogging,

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

:-) Short and nice!!!! Ienjoyed going through your posts.Keep em coming:-)

LeoPaw
from Kerala
12 years ago

Hi Rahul,

My first thought;

1. Nice. Loved reading some of the posts.

2. Didn't like the background template much. Especially the backgroung picture. 

3. Please Consider including pictures and increasing the font size.

Happy blogging

.....LeoPaw

LeoPaw
LeoPaw
from Kerala
12 years ago

Thank you Arti for the suggestions. Will modify it. I found them on btemplates.

LeoPaw
LeoPaw
from Kerala
12 years ago

Thanks Rahul. Glad that you liked them. 

Shubham Choudhary
Shubham Choudhary
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi, here's my review..Posts and content: Nice, though it took me a little time to understand the main theme of your blog but posts were nice :)Tabs and links : You might want to add a page/sidebar to tell about you and your blog.. otherwise the sidebar content was good..You should also do SEO for your blog, and the Labels were too much, you should organize them to attract the reader.. Overall, if you properly design it, it will compliment the content beautifully.. :)PS: Please review my blog too :)http://abuginmymind.wordpress.com

Nipath Belani
Nipath Belani
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Hey LeoPaw,

Firstly i'd like to tell you that i found your blog a bit cluttered.I'm not sure if anyone would echo my views but I found it so. The words are pretty strong and powerful my friend, which is real great to read. I liked the flow and the rapport it kept with the reader.

All in all a good read.

Do check out my blog too http://nipathbelani.wordpress.com

:)

Conditions Apply
Conditions Apply
from Mumbai
12 years ago

great blog !!!

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
12 years ago

Here are my first impressions -

1. Nice variety of topics.

2. Neat template.

3. Easy navigation.

4. But I find the display of recent comments unnecessary.

Over all, a good read :)

Vishal Kataria
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

A very nice blog, Leo. Very impressive actually, I should say! The way you put forth your points is at another level altogether as compared to how most people post and blog. It's a blog that I've favourited and would like to visit again and againLaughing

bobin
bobin
from bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Leo

I would really appreciate your blog and the various posts u have done in it. The topics are cool and interseting. As a part of suggestion I wud like u to move ur blog onto wordpress platform. This can really boost ur blog's appearence and u can get a lot of options there..  

Any way great work, keep on blogging..:)  

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I agree bobin

Vasant Tondwalkar
Vasant Tondwalkar
from Aurangabad
12 years ago

Hi Leo,

A very nice blog. I liked it coz of variety of topics.

Enjoyed reading it.

Keep blogging :)

HemaSrini
HemaSrini
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Leo,

Nice to know about you. Your blog is very nice, clear (not like a doctor's prescription Smile) and impressive.

monideepa sahu
monideepa sahu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi, visited your blog and liked the variety of topics. I also liked that fact that your posts are just the right length for the compu screen. Another lus, your use of appropriate photos and a reader friendly layout.  All the best with your PG exams and keep writing/blogging!

Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Dear Doctor,

Reply to all the people whose taken the time to comment on your thread and your blog. Know you're a busy person. Still.

I do love your writing, btw.