Is Your Site Adsense Ready?

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hey Guys this is Avi, It’s been quite a long time since I’m using Google Adsense on my blogs. I have started reading about it even before that. So I am a Self Proclaim Adsense Guru :D

On this forum I have noticed many bloggers using Adsense, but sadly they are not well aware of it & put it randomly, naturally their earnings is also low. So through this thread I am asking all those newbie or even amateur bloggers to participate  in chat, discuss & participate about AdSense. 

Avi 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Optimization
1-20
21-30
Replies 1 to 20 of 30 Ascending
Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Guys if you wanna know how to increase Traffic as I did I was getting 100 to 200 daily visitors and now I'am getting 2100 + unique visitors and 3500 + pageviews and this improvement is just done in 1 month If you guys wanna know I have written a complete Blog Post by which How you can Search Engine Optimize your Wordpress Blog and I have also written Blog Posts on How to get Massive Organic Traffic and How to Get Massive Traffic from Search Engines.So just go to my site and read the post hope it will help you out Smile

Note :- By following those methods you will have no negtive effect from Google Panda and Penguin Updates too Wink

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Aditya ya I am the same guy and actually I am not 18 will be in few months and I applied for AdSense earlier with my moms account thats why I am not getting approved as my Google webmaster tools and Google analytics is associated with my account and the funny thing is with my approval tips many people got approved for AdSense but I didn't as I applied with my moms account lol :)

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

@ Vijay: Lending some Adsense Approval reviews? Good initiative. Can I too request your Adsense approval review for my blog? Though, I do not intend to apply for adsense anytime soon. I know that even if I am approved, I won't be able to earn anything. Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

CK your content is unique and you should get approved but wait for until you have posted another 20 odd posts.  Interlink them together, get a better template and you are also good :) IMO you will get better CTR then tech sites 

CyberKID
from India
10 years ago

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I intend to wait for another 6 months and see my blog's pageviews grow to atleast 500 odd pageviews a day, before applying for it, in the meantime tweaking my blog for better user experience.

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Vijay just see my site also and tell me that why I am not getting approved ? I think its because I am not 18 and I applied with my moms name and account but still I wanna hear from u :)

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
@Sanket-Aren't you the same guy who was giving adsense approval tricks on his own blog?
shweta sarawgi
shweta sarawgi
from gurgaon
10 years ago

Hi,

can u please suggest me how do can should i go about adsense. i get about 450 pageviews per day. I haven't applied for adsense yet. Can u please evaluate my blog in this respect. 

Thanks.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You have the content and visitors, you just need to have a responsive template and you should be approved Smile by Google for Adsense.

My adsense account got disabled after suspicious activity. I wrote to them twice but got rejected.

So how do I go about getting it back or I should refrain from posting anything on Blogger now and start Wordpress?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Once disable and rejected is gone Narsimha.  You could get a custom domain and host and apply from a fresh gmail id to get a new one

So if I create another blog from a different email ID and transfer the ownership to that ID will the adsense be active again? Or will they reject since the parent was disabled?

Sanket Rathod
Sanket Rathod
from Mumbai
10 years ago

As I'am not 18 will be 18 after few months so I tried to apply for adsense with my Mom's name and account and I got rejected there after I didn't applied I get around 2000 to 2500 pageviews and 1000 to 1500 daily visitors.But I'am much interested in BuysellAds than Adsense but using both will be Awesome so I will improve my traffic to 20,000 pageviews per day till i get 18 and will apply for Adsense and Buy Sell Ads Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Take a look at this site 7 adsense ads on one post.  I wonder how he did that?

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/08/05/android-4-3-roll-out-continues/

sahana ramanand
sahana ramanand
from bangalore
10 years ago

I started my blog about 1 and a half months ago. I get about 100-200 veiws per day. Right now I am in the process of building audience, I want about 2000 views per day(looks like a impposibly hard task). I am going to be applying for adsense in 6 months time. I hope it works out and I earn lots and lots of money. Any advice?

Tony John
Tony John
from Kerala
10 years ago

sm,

Google still allows only 3 content ad units per page. But there are many ways to show more than 3 AdSense ads units per page. Also, many big blogs get special permission from Google to show more than 3 ad units. I am using 4 ad units per day with permission from Google.

Ashay Mhatre
Ashay Mhatre
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey guys this is my blg--> Gizmophiliacs.com

It has been 6 months now, and yet whenever I apply for adsense approval, they say that the site does not comply with Google policies. I am getting around 2500 visitors a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can some one help me by reviewing it. Thanks :)

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
12 years ago

So all those who tried the tips and tricks in this thread how has been the experience? Any change in hits, earnings etc? Would like to hear the same.

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Google to introuce +1 button for AdSense ads...which will give your network more suggestive ads...any thoughts guys?

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I dont this this is gonna work. Our readers, who never click on ads, do you thnk they will recommend ads to someone else ? :P

The Techie
The Techie
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks avi for such a nice thread.I have visited your site apexblooger.com.The content is good.But there are lots of social links in there and it takes lot of time to load the site.The right column is not aligned properly(not sure if only i have this problem).

I just want to know that does site load time affect your google ranking??

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Currently my friend is creating a template for me & that site's temp is temporary. You can call it is in BETA right now. 

Load times does effect a bit right now, but then, I have my major audience pie from social networks. 

Thanks for your advice. Laughing  

Monica
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Avi.My opinion based website- The Forthright is just starting but I would like your kind advice in the begning itself :D

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

First of all, I have started this thread to discuss whether Your weblog is ready for AdSense or not, if your alreadey running AdSense, then how to optimize it. 

@Monica: If your aim is to monetize your site through AdSense, then you need to focus on a single topic. Though topics of your sites won't suitable for targeted ads, You need thousands if not millions of pageviews to earn enough from a news site.

Build your reader base don't copy from others, think HATKE! then put ads on your site. Avoid Pop ups.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago
Monica
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey dats the most sensible piece of advice I hv eva come across :D You just said it.I am more into making TF the most read source of opinion then earn money.dis is how I have prioritized things.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

am I this much Good :P 

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Avi for your suggestion Smile

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Your Welcome :)

Sujatha Sathyendra
Sujatha Sathyendra
from bangalore
12 years ago

thanks Avi :)

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Your Alexa rank is one of the determinant of sits's traffic & popularity. MozRank is another important factor along side Google Page Rank.

Sujatha Sathyendra
Sujatha Sathyendra
from bangalore
12 years ago

thanks a lot Subhashchy & Avi - i checked the stats on DB  & also the link of webstat too. 

thanks again for your responses :) 

one more thing: just want to know: are these stats & alexa rank related? yesterday my AR was 404,222 and today it is 388,109. what does it mean ??? when the numbers go down like that? 

i have no clue :( 

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Alexa rank is better when lower, rank determines by global daily traffic & your traffic pageviews. To the most easiest manner, its (ranking based on) a percentage of the global pageviews.

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Alexa ranking is not something you should worry about if you are not doing some ad compaigns like CPA, Buy sell ads, or direct ads from advertiser.

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Avi, do check out my blog - my adsense account has been disabled...

is it disabled because of...........?

Cool

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

First I don't see any reason to keep the account active on such blog. F word is stictly prohebited & even before sigining up, you should read the ToS. Once desaibled, gone for lifetime.

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Mumbai
12 years ago

any suggestions for my blog ?

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Theme is good, if i'm not wrong, this is also using by Amit Bhawani & Gadget Cage. it's Adsense friendly & you just need ORIGINAL contents (copyspace check: http://www.copyscape.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.knowthetech.com%2F) don't copy as many times Bot checks thether your contents are real or not, if they see any violation, they will disable your account.

1-20
21-30
LockSign in to reply to this thread