Sourish would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lakeofmydreams.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

I need your honest opinion

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

My blog is all about my perosnal life and my views on currrent affairs in our country. But I do need honest opinions in the form of review, so that I can improvise my work and my blog.

Replies 1 to 20 of 20
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Amazing analysis of shoe publicity. Good template.

It is liitle odd to read posts on right hand side of screen as usually most of templates have posts in middle or on the left. Your personal choice. I suggest you to increase font size little bit. Fonts of posts are small in comparison to middle column fontts and I have to concentrate more to read posts.

Nice blog. Look is filmy :) and the posts are very very interesting

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Adesh Sidhu...

point taken...

I will defn check up the html of the template for the font...

thanks for the honest opinion

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Aamjunta..

thanks for the appreciation :)fimy look is quite an unxpected thing i got as an opinion :P

lol

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Thanks kadambari...

u do have an interesting way to communicated via ur blog :)

left a comment there

dream
dream
from pune
14 years ago

truly amazing post of shoegate analysis..just a suggestion to use colours combination  so that we can read properly.

Afsha
Afsha
from Mumbai
14 years ago

ok really dont like the music cause it takes away from the text. couldn't find the source to turn it off. i have my own music running right now so your blog anthem is just getting in the way. the look is really busy but it works... i'd get rid of the rose if i were you though... unless it's some sort of revertal to feminism or something. otherwise overall, it's cool. i'll keep coming back.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Heya dreams....

thanx for the honest opinion... I think black on grey is more readable than any other color..if u have any suggestion on what combination..please help me with it..

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Afsha

thanx for the honest review..

1) music is in top left ..imeem player with a big pause button...next time do check it out or u can just slide the slider on right of that player to e position and u won't her a any buzz fromt hat player from then on...I know it is a turn off wen u have ur own music playing...but dreams without music is just not a dream...and it goes with the theme of the post...so can't really remove it... :-|

2) the rose is part of the blog design...and the message inscribed in it is the current theme of my status...not revertal to feminism...  :D

But I will defn take ur comments under consideration....rose might say a bye bye...

and keep dropping by...I am just checking ur blog..

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Yeha went through ur blog...and really u r doing a nice work...but u need to publicize it more..and i will defn help u out in it....

Song is a no no for u..I guess so...but it helps me get to the theme of the post...but I am sure i will defn think about removing it.....

About layout.. I am using 1200x800 and it looks good in it...1024x768 it is little bigger... and i havn't checked in any other..browser I am using firefox version 2 and higher but I checked it good in IE 5.5 and IE7... if u have found any problem ..do let me know..

and black humor....is my writing style...I guess if I can say that.., it is better to play dumb coz people don't listen to intillegent people... :)

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

u gave ur blog at my shout box....  :) I checked it in the morning itself...

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Amol,

I got several feedback on this issue of post on right side...but since I am using a 1200x800 resolution It starts from the middle of my screen...I 've to check through it..

and witty humor is my style...just it don;t make me bore reading my own blog... thankx for liking the style

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Amritash...

All I can do is ask my frnd to check it...and since u r blogrolled u will be checked I am sure...and about more publicity...U need to get in memberships of the news networks..like NDTV ..they defn give u footage and if ur blog is serious they nationally air it too...

and make more members ..one who are serious bloggers..coz they will attract their circle to it too...

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

u will get to kno ...more u blog visit u will find some people who are passionate enough for a change and they seriously blogs

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

U have got to get membership in their forum :)

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
14 years ago

hey sourish,

i liked your blog because it's so personal. and the writing reflects that.

just one thing, some words, no actually many of them are in bold, and that's pretty distracting. maybe you want to emphasis them, but that anyway comes through in the way you write. anyway that just my personal thing...i find it easier to read clean stuff.

the pictures, the music, everything is fantastic. in fact i'm inspired by you to add stuff to my blog. but i'm totally techno challenged! : ) and btw, your mom's mutton...oh my! I'm sooo hungry now.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Monami

I think NDTV might had stopped registerin now..may be technicalities... I hope they will sort out soon...

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

Shormistha..

actually the words are like keyword..means if u r not willling to read a long post..u just go through the keywords and u will find some sense out of it...otherwise it gets tooo monotonous..but I will defn check it out next time not to include too many and that too that close...

About adding stuff...U can check out the google widgets ..they are cool and for anything other than that..U always have me if u need any of my assistance...

and mutton curry... U r welcome anytime..i can cook that well too..not like mom but not bad at all.... :)

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
14 years ago

sourish

will take you up on the offer. for technical help and the mutton curry : )

thanks.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

As i said ...u will be welcomed anytime u need either of that...