Samsung Mobilers Winners : A Disappointment!

Navin Bajaj
Navin Bajaj
from Mumbai / New Delhi
12 years ago

Totally disappointed to see the Results of the Samsung Mobilers contest. It is obvious that you have chosen only those posts as winning entries who have posted a lot of PICTURES of the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Content other than visuals, amount of traffic coming to the blogger's site have not been given any weightage.  In nutshell, bad judgment.

Deleting all my posts about Samsung and Indiblogger from my blog. Will not participate in any contest on this site in future. Good bye, Indibloggers. I've seen enough.

PS : Congratulations to the winners!

Replies 1 to 20 of 76 Ascending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Bounce and remain happy! :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

The song that Sam Sung was worth tuning in to.

There were those who memorised it and have been humming all this while...

There are others too who got static in their lines and could never listen to it completely...

There were yet others who tuned in but for some inexplicable reason inserted their fingers in the socket and got the shock of their lives...

But what matters is that Sam Sung well... and all the Fee-ates and the Queue-vends must turn to it for inspiration! :)

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

bouncer :(

Tab aaya is sansaar mein, inne, vinne, kinne log, Jo naa mile nar baudaat hain, Jo mile double baudaaat.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Malinga's Yorker!!
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Yes, Samsung picks up the tab for the tabs that the winners get! :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Enjoy your TAB Guys:) Enjoy your trip to the office of Samsung:)
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks! Laughing

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Thanks man Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You are Welcome.
D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
12 years ago

Guys , I Have gone through the winning posts, My personal opinion is  they all deserve to be winners. Ofcourse all of us who participated in the contest like to win, but we may be a word or a picture away to win the contest. Let us see and keep blogging, One day we will be in the list for sure.

Gowardhan

www.readitt.in

Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

That's the attitude which some Indians are missing. 

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Are you one of those non-winners? If yes, it should be a good reply to all these shouters here who have been maintaining that all those who are supporting are only winners and everyone else is disappointed. +1 for the attitude shown buddy

Are you hearingggggggg Mr. Creator of this thread? (The famous VIP blogger with lacs of visitors)

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

The heat is ON,

on the street Inside you head,

on every beat

And the beat's so loud, deep inside

'Cause the heat is ON

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho,

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho,

The shadows are on the darker side

Behind those doors, its wilder ride

You can make a break, you can win or lose

That's a chance you take, when the heat's on you

when the heat is ON

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho, Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho, . . . . .

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

\m/

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

LMAO

Amarendra Bandla
Amarendra Bandla
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@nivin so your "modus oper *****" is

1. post an article for some contest expecting that they give you VIP treatment coz of your daydreaming of visitor numbers that your **yawn** blogpost gets.

2. if not given the prize, rant rant rant

3. if that doesn't work, act as if you are a celebrity in blogging community

4. it that doesn't work, rant rant rant

5. if that doesn't work, go ga-ga that some dork journalist pick another dork's words to use in a dorky aritcle in trollpaper. 

6. if that doesn't work, rant rant rant.

Have some self respect! And please, stick to your words in the first post and get the hell out of here. 

Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

hahaha Laughing

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Faad diya :D

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Stick to words????

Really????

I mean you're serious?????

Come on man; that's not how VIPs behave (incidentally most of the VIPs in India are politician after some bloggers)

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Talking about word, I think Navin long back said he is deleting his profile and will never come back to Indi. Is something wrong with the system or has he still not deleted his profile ? :S

SubhashChy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Truely Agree, I want a tablet as well. Any one wanna donate one ? Contribution ker lo chalega mere ko.

:(

Soumya Pratihari
from Cuttack, Orissa
12 years ago

@AllahKeNaamPar: LMAO... really funny :D

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:)
Rajashekar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

:)

Navin Bajaj
Navin Bajaj
from Mumbai / New Delhi
12 years ago

@Renie Ravin : No answer has come from you since I my last reply to you.  Don't expect any from you either. I wanted to make a point, which I did. Hopefully, new people will learn from our mistake and not participate in these sham contests on your site any more.  Seems people are quite intelligent as your "loyalists" are literally begging visitors to Indiblogger.in to take part in your QVendo contest, which has got a very poor response!

And to those who are now stooping down to the level of using abusive language and name-calling, my answer is this!......The mice will play while the cat is away!  I don't have the time to sit here replying to each of their inane messages. They are idle & unemployed people chatting all day long on this site.  And I can only laugh at those who could not even understand the meaning of the term "modus oper andi" or why the last part got asterisked. Maybe you should explain it to them, Renie Wink

And to those who doubt the power of my words and the followers I have, look at yesterday afternoon's Mid-Day, and you will find an article having the words "modus Oper andi" in its Title. The author of that piece picked it up after reading me use it here.  This is the kind of power that my words hold. Cool  Cheers! Have fun while I'm away.

Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

Cheers Cool

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

LOL Laughing

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Can we each contribute some amount and gift Navin a new tablet ? He looks very sad ! NOM :)

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats; now leading news papers are borrowing words from you dear:)

You have long way to go; all the best ;)

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Well, a small story came into my mind. Once day a cock thought that if it will not make sound ( kukuduku ) in the morning, the sun won't rise. We all know if it was right :) All characters appearing in this story are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

@Shubham bwhhahahhahhaha

Soumya Pratihari
from Cuttack, Orissa
12 years ago

Navin, Are you planning to file a copyright case against that Mid-Day journalist for using your word without your permission?

Amarendra Bandla
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@nivin so your "modus oper *****" is

1. post an article for some contest expecting that they give you VIP treatment coz of your daydreaming of visitor numbers that your **yawn** blogpost gets.

2. if not given the prize, rant rant rant

3. if that doesn't work, act as if you are a celebrity in blogging community

4. it that doesn't work, rant rant rant

5. if that doesn't work, go ga-ga that some dork journalist pick another dork's words to use in a dorky aritcle in trollpaper. 

6. if that doesn't work, rant rant rant.

Have some self respect! And please, stick to your words in the first post and get the hell out of here. 

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

And I thought Renie had clarified evrything on the blog hehe. Replies still remaining

:(

Renie; not done man. You ought to reply to celebrity bloggers at least. You can't ignore them like this man:(

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Respect for Renie, the way he managed everything is really conmendable ! Renie if you are reading this, it would be awesome to meet you in person @ Samsung Meet, Delhi. :)

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

*commendable

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi All,Requesting all winners of the contest to track this thread : http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=10171 Let's share our flight timing, like when we would be arriving @ Delhi. Also you can mail me your IDs so that we can collaborate and be updated about the whole thing and plan for a meet up @ Delhi Airport.I would be landing @ Delhi @ 8:45 AM.My Mail ID : neo@techquark.com

Phone : 9052230707PS : Just checked with the organisers, there would be someone on the airport to pick us up. It would be great if we go in groups :)Looking forward to meet all awesome bloggers if Indiblogger community :)

Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

There is some problem with <br> tag in Indiblogger :P Paragraphs get lost :(

Hmmm... great! So its time to tab ;)

Btw, did anyone get flight tickets mailed?

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

I got my tickets. Landing in delhi at 9 AM on 3rd October

Puneet Jain
Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Thanks man Smile

Puneet Jain
Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Where are all the paragraphs gone? Anyways, try to read it without that.

Soumya Pratihari
from Cuttack, Orissa
12 years ago

Excellent reply.

Punnet, few times it feels like we did some kind of crime by winning this contest Undecided

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Forget it dude, wise people ignore such idiots. Ever heard "Haathee chale bazaar to kutta bhaunke hazzar". But the elephant never cares about them. Enjoy your prize and the award ceremony:)

Number of comments from unique people on their blog itself explains how big they are and what they can do. None of them can do any harm to you. Leave it, march ahead

Keep blogging; keep original blogging

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

@Soumya I never felt that. And you should also avoid such a feeling. I read some of the replies to your comments, and you were literally being abused inspite of your explainations.

Just ignore such people. Though I am saying this but at times, instead of ignoring I replied, but now will try to stay away from this. Enough is said already and sensible people can understand who is on the wrong side.

Most of them got abusive in their comments, which shows how frustrated they are. Let them be. Just think of this "Me tension leta nahi, deta hoon" Tongue out

Enjoy the prize. Looking forward to meet you.

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

@Animesh  LOL. Thanks buddy :)

Soumya Pratihari
from Cuttack, Orissa
12 years ago

@Animesh, @Puneet: Fine. Abhi se sirf Tension dene ka hai Tongue out

Looking forward to meet you both Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Soumya; I will not meet you there. I had not even participated forget about winning LOL

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Double enter for paragraph.

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

I actually did a "Copy-Paste" Notepad

Soumya Pratihari
from Cuttack, Orissa
12 years ago

@Animesh: No issues bro, Kabhi mein pune aaoon, yaa app odisha aao, toh mulaqat ho hi jayegi ;)

But liked your approach. A man who is no way connected to a contest even taking stand for the fair part. Bravo!! Smile

Puneet Jain
Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

Just wanted to inform you guys that one of the guy 'Jose Tinto' [He writes at techjunoon.com] was teaching me lessons of Courage, guts and ethics. I replied his comment, but even after 24 hours, several emails and tweets, he is not publishing the comment.

"Courage and Guts" are missing now, it seems.

Anyways here is my reply to him

"Think whatever you want man, that doesn't bother me.You call them scammers, that's your viewpoint. Obviously it's your blog so you have all rights do that, but abusing to such an extent is not appreciated by me. Just because you have not won, or just because you don't think that the half of the winning entries didn't deserve a win, it's a scam. Fact of the matter remains that you were not judge of the contest. So no matter how loudly you rant, that won't make any difference. Now just be at peace and think for a moment that isn’t it would have been more beneficial for Samsung India to choose all the tech bloggers as winners because ultimately those are the people who write most about them. But the fact of the matter remains, that Samsung India did not do it. Winners include tech bloggers and non-tech bloggers also. Accusing Samsung India of not being fair, in my point of view, is not fair.You  are  claiming that indiblogger and Samsung India are my master because I won the prize. How lame, idiotic and narrow thinking is that. Just assume for a moment that what if you would have won, would Samsung and indibloggers would have been your masters. What Crap man, what crap!Regarding the tweets, let me clear it. You had put a screenshot of your tweet mentioning the entry which was later changed, what's the point of showing that tweet then, the other random.org screenshot was reaction to your that tweet. Now when winning entry is changed those tweets doesn't matter. However, if you would have said that even the present winning entry is not worth winning according to you, I would not have said a word on this.Man, you are talking about guts. I feel you don't what courage means. If you have enough courage and guts, don't tell your readers just your part of story. Let them also see what indiblogger has to say on this entire issue. Renie, in his reply mentioned all the links which were abusing and accusing his company. Now that is what I call courage and ethics. He try to put the entire picture and let his readers decide who is on the wrong side. On the other hand, your have not your updated your article and still claiming that you got a mail from indiblogger 'Staff' inspite of clarification that, that guy was not a part of staff.Dude, just talking about guts and courage doesn't make you brave enough. You have guts, courage and ethics. Portray the entire picture and not just your side of story. Let your readers read this http://blog.indiblogger.in/2011/09/24/the-samsung-it%E2%80%99s-time-to-tab-contest-on-indiblogger/ and let them decide who is trying what.Lastly, you don't represent Indian Tech Blog community. So even your title is misleading. The guys who are protesting can be counted on fingers and the Indian Tech Blog community is way bigger than you think."

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Before that guy talks about ethics he needs to see his own. Reviewing without benchmarks, shots or anything. He compiled "reviews" with product shots and basic specifications.

Dont waste your efforts on such people.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hope none of the winners are planning to skip the 'Award ceremony' in Gurgaon...

I'll, for sure, be there... will drive down from Delhi.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Arrey sir, DIL PE MAT LO YAAR

wo bevkoof bacche hungama karke chale gaye; aap to apna prize enjoy karo:)

Puneet Jain
from Vadodara
12 years ago

I am coming :)

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

Okay. Buzz me if you plan to come around Deccan area. 

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Indimail me your number buddy

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

@Animesh: Tell me anytime dude. :) Which part of the town do you live? 

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Magarpatta

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

Anytime buddy. Tell me you're bday! 

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

@The Sorcerer: Thats not a part of the cake - cherry is :) . Jokes apart, but thanks for writing down your views. 

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

@Shubham - Thanks. Yes, it would be nice to meet you too. 

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Even I would like to meet you guys. I am at Pune itself

LockSign in to reply to this thread